|Standard station wagon||$32/day|
|Premium station wagon||$52/day|
Pros: The staff was very nice and friendly
Pros: Price .
Cons: Late in picking up from airport. This is a double shuttle and vendor was very late in picking up. Also have to pay for extra (sun pass).
Pros: Staff and Car
Cons: A notice ahead of time that they changed locations.
Cons: Pick up took 1:30 due to lack of employees, was late to my family reunion. Also when I rented the car it said unlimited miles, bit then easirent tells me i only have 150 per day.
Pros: Staff was fine
Cons: Booked through Kayak where it clearly says unlimited mileage but they tacked on another $59 for unlimited mileage. Will be disputing this charge but the way it is done is deceptive and misleading to be kind.
Cons: We were bullied into unnecessary add-ons at pick up.
Cons: This place is the worst.
Pros: Staff was very friendly
Cons: My 2020 SUV wouldn't start. I kept having to jump start it
Pros: Value of rental
Cons: Was made to feel insurance and toll pass were requirements rather than options
Pros: "Advertisement" that did not realized.
Cons: The car was advertised for $199, ended for $272.81. Long lines to get or to drop off the car. Unfriendly staff that refuse to listen or to help.
Pros: Friendly and nice.
Cons: Shuttle takes a while because it’s an off-site rental
Pros: There was nothing to like about this provider.
Cons: Their address (at least from the site) was old and incorrect. This you can imagine was problematic. The office when I found it ws understaffed. Then they tried to slip in an extra charge by asking if you wanted "extended coverage" if you sad no they charged "basic' even after I told them I had AAA and needed no added coverage. I did catch tis and had to insist they take it of (it almost doubled the quote or I might have missed it). Finally when trying to call the office to get the right address, I called at least 15 times before I got an answer that was not automated (the automated system routed the call but it would ring for a few minutes then drop). When /I got to the call center on the phone, they could not help me. Finally after many many tries I got through to the location and got directions. the car was very dirty on the inside (I tok pictures to avoid any surprise cleaning charge (as at this point I felt no trust). Tis was not an issue in the end (but I can provide pictures if interested).
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address321 SW 24th Street Fort Lauderdale
|Monday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 22:00|
Phone+1 954 314 0302
Top tips for renting a car from Easirent in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Easirent in Fort Lauderdale for $18 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Easirent at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Easirent in Fort Lauderdale are around 67% cheaper than other car types, on average