|Open air all terrain||$52/day|
Pros: Alamo is the best of the majors. Especially the Ft Lauderdale operation.
Cons: Maybe a bit more choices in vehicles in rented class.
Pros: Easy process to get the car
Cons: Bugs were coming out of the ac vents. Flying ants. I had to pull over and jump out of the car to kill them. Very strange
Pros: Pick up counter was super easy and fast. Counter help was helpful and knew what she was doing. Drop off was even easier. Will continue to us you.
Cons: I've rented MANY cars from the FLL airport and ALL have been a major hassle. Not this one. Piece of cake. Nothing could have made it easier.
Cons: Was not allowed to rent with a debit/credit card. Didn’t mind the $200 deposit not being available as I didn’t have a credit card. Not right. Also was charging the full amount not just the deposit! Not right. Why?! I think they rip off people because this location was at the airport! I’m a Resident!! I rent cars all the time for work & this time was personal. Will never rent from ALAMO, & will make Sure to tell all my family & friends & blast on Facebook Bad business! .
Pros: Staff extremely slow. One individual helping multiple customers. In a time like right now, you’d think getting a car would be faster than normal. Nope. It took 45 minutes to get a car.
Cons: Just uber to an off-site rental car agency. The airport’s rental car service is horrible.
Pros: Could not travel because of COVID-19 and they would NOT let me issue a refund.
Cons: Could not travel because of COVID-19 and they would NOT let me issue a refund.
Pros: self check in
Pros: The ease of renting a car with Alamo was unbeatable! I was able to use a debit card without any outrageous hold and the woman at the counter was so quick and efficient. I walked outside and the attendant pointed me to the row of cars I could choose from!! (My favorite part!) returning went just as smooth! I will definitely rent from Alamo again and highly recommend them to friends and family!
Cons: Nothing, everything surpassed my expectations!
Pros: Picking up our car was very smooth. The lady was the desk was incredibly kind and wished us a happy honeymoon.
Pros: Staff was friendly and drop-off very easy.
Cons: Really nothing. We were very satisfied.
Pros: yes to all
Cons: all good
Pros: Quick in and out
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.7/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.0/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address600 Terminal Dr Suite 202
|Monday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||05:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||05:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 888 826 6893
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Alamo in Fort Lauderdale for $41 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Alamo at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Alamo in Fort Lauderdale are around 67% cheaper than other car types, on average