Pros: Prepaid in full and reserved my car in March 2020 for my vacation the first week of July 2020. When I arrived to pick-up my car, I was told my original car was not available, and I would be upgraded to the next available car. When I got to the hotel and looked over my bill, ACE charged me an additional $60.00 to "upgrade" me for this car, as if it was my fault that they didn't have the vehicle I had booked and prepaid for in full back in March 2020. The "upgraded" car was dirty: It had not been washed or vacuumed, and when I tried to use the Windshield Washer there was no Windshield Washer Fluid in the tank. Furthermore, the gas tank was not full upon pick-up but indicated a little about 3/4 of a tank. When I returned the car, I got a "run-around" and was told to send the "manager" an email. What a hassle. Buyer Beware.
Cons: What could have been better? I should have rented a vehicle from another company! Again, Buyer Beware.
Pros: All was great. I would do it again.
Pros: Staff at check-in was extremely friendly and courteous. He went above and beyond and it was a nice touch after a long flight.
Pros: Drop off was quick and easy.
Cons: Pick up was long and tedious. Extra added fees more than doubled the advertised price.
Cons: The price I was quoted wasn’t what I paid The sales guy tried to give me a car that was below standard and not what I needed. I asked for a Camry size car and he tried to give me some sort of ford that was terrible, very small. Ended up with a Mitsubishi which wasn’t really good either.
Pros: Staff was very pushy for add ons and any way to charge me more money. Car was dirty and smelled on inside. Outside had dents and scratches that no one went over with me. Key fob did not work
Pros: Friendly but said I needed to buy the 10 dollars a day Sun Pass for tolls. I never went through 1 toll the entire 5 days. Insurance for car was 20 dollars a day, that was more than the daily rental fee. So my 165 rental became 350.....I would not use this company again.
Cons: While check in I’ve been told if I activate toll and won’t use it they will refund the toll charge. I just received my bill and see 54$ toll charge in total amount. Also, car was old with almost 50k miles.
Pros: Did not use this vendor .. could not understand the counter person.. describing the insurance policy. It seemed like we HAD to purchase insurance no matter what.. so we went to Hertz.
Cons: If hey could clearly post their insurance policy before you check out of the web site
Cons: Better car it was a pice of junk. Fan belts squeeking constantly... moter samed to want to give up.
Pros: price good
Cons: time waiting getting car was too long and the car shook while driving. wont use them again
Pros: Staff were very nice and cordial at both pickup and dropoff. Vehicle was nice and cleaned.
Cons: Being right up front or honest about cost, hidden fees and extra charges to expect at pickup. I did appreciate being already charged for tolls, I really like that. But being charged extra for insurance/coverage after I presented my own fully covered insurance and still getting charged, didn't appreciate. Overall, it was a good rental and it got me around w no issues at all.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.7/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address600 Terminal Dr.
|Monday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 23:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 23:00|
Phone+1 954 332 1125
Top tips for renting a car from Ace in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Ace in Fort Lauderdale for $22 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Ace at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Ace in Fort Lauderdale are around 67% cheaper than other car types, on average