|Open air all terrain||$79/day|
Cons: They gave away our reservation and left my family with no options on the busiest travel day of the year.
Pros: Staff was excellent. Everything went very smooth and quick.
Cons: For it to be a 2019 vehicle & that it rained the time I was there. A key fob for the vehicle would have been nice to have.
No cars, no help
Pros: I paid less than I reserved. The young man st the counter helped when customer service on phone was rude and didn’t help
Cons: I waited over 5 hours for a car because they were sold out even though I had a reservation through you. Customer service on the phone hung up on me and kept saying they couldn’t help me find another location. They didn’t adjust my rental time for the same rate when it was there fault the cars were not there. The phone representative suggested I was late or the rental agent was incompetent. I had to drive across country in less than 24 hours to avoid a late fee even though I technically wasn’t late. I was given a free upgrade which was not good because the gas mileage sucked
Pros: Availability of the fleet
Cons: Got charged 3 times the money due to error but the staff could not reverse the chare and i ended up with a dispute on a credit card and an extra hour of various phone calls with Credit card and the National staff on the phone. When returning the car, even though it was marked that I received it with empty tank, I was still charged with a full tank refill and an outrageous rate. The representative and the returning destination stated that there is nothing he can do and only the rep and the original pick up destination could change the charge and reverse it since the rep at the returning location "could not see the proof " through his access software. Absurd by itself!!!! Now I am with EXTRA $280 charge on my credit card for 1 day rental trying to fight it back and have already spent over 3 hours on the phone. Horrible experience for someone who rents cars 3 times a month. My first and last time with National!!!!
Pros: Quick service. Helpful staff
Cons: Fort Lauderdale rental shuttle
FLL National Auto Rentals
Cons: National customer service personnel refused to recognize the kayak reservation. The representative was extremely rude and said he would not honor the reservation, and refused to help me find a car. I was sick, my air plane route was cancelled, and I needed a little help. They were the sorriest example of costumer service.
Pros: Last minute rental and the pricing was excellent for a one way deal; clean and excellent customer service.
Cons: That I didn't get a confirmation email from Kayak at booking
Cons: Car was very dirty
Cons: Unfortunately our GPS was not working and I was originally told to come get a new on. This during major traffic hours...I was able to work it out where instead of 4 hours in traffic I purchased a GPS and had the charge taken off my bill. For my inconvenience I was also able to bring the vehicle back basically empty so the whole thing only cost me about $25 out of pocket. The folks at National definitely reached out to make it right. I would use KAYAK again for sure!
Cons: Wouldn't honor kayak price, charged me more than advertised
very nice staff !
Pros: i was in florida for new years and i request a minivan because it was 7 of us traveling when i got there they told me they didnt have any minivans I though to my self this is not gonna b a good day but Jhosh ( manager) really took care of me and game me 2 cars and match the price that I agreed to pay for the minivan! awsome guy very professional and friendly staff definitely looking forward to do business again.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.3/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.6/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.7/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address600 Terminal Dr Suite 202
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 954 359 2550
Top tips for renting a car from National in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Fort Lauderdale for $59 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from National in Fort Lauderdale are around 67% cheaper than other car types, on average