|Open air all terrain||$41/day|
Pros: Staff was good
Cons: Car was dirty, empty water bottle in glove box,
Pros: Everything was outstanding.
Cons: Would much better if they answer the phone at the branch Address questions
Cons: Very bad experience with Enterprise. When I arrived to pick up the rental, they said they have too many reservations and not enough cars and asked me to look elsewhere. I spent more than three hours to find a different car rental, as it was a busy day with most rentals sold out.
Pros: Staff was great. Friendly, helpful, efficient. Drop off really easy.
Pros: Friendly staff. Fast service. Clean nice car.
Cons: No Complaints.
Pros: Friendly stuff and very convenient drop-off after the one-way rental. I could choose between different locations at my home town and later switch to a different location. Very convenient.
Cons: Can't think of anything.
Pros: Pick up and drop off locations were different. Both staffs were excellent - friendly and offering to help with bags and even a ride home at the drop off location.
Cons: Car specific instructions would help, especially when there is something unique (I was unfamiliar with the radio in the car. There was no tuning dial so I couldn't change channel easily. Other useful car specific tips: how to turn on headlights and wipers, how to open gas latch )
Pros: I reserved a mini van online after our flight was canceled and we decided to drive from FL to PA. When we arrived, they didn’t have anything that could fit 6 of us. Why did I get a confirmation from Enterprise if there was no car, leaving us stranded. ;(
Cons: If I would’ve gotten the car I wanted to rent and not wait 2 hours standing up for it
Pros: Staff was very helpful - Bruce was our representative and make everything quick and simple. We rented throughout Economy last time and will never do that again. Enterprise was more affordable, more pleasant, and speedier than anywhere else.
Cons: Only pickup trucks were available even though I reserved a compact car.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.7/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address1311 East Sunrise Blvd
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 13:00|
Phone+1 954 764 3144
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Fort Lauderdale for $44 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Enterprise in Fort Lauderdale are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average