Pros: The car was clean and new but overpriced, I waited too long, only 2 counters open and long line moving very slow, it took me 2 hours to get the car
Cons: If line move faster, doesn’t make any sense to wait more than an hour to pick a car up.
Pros: The staff when picking up the car was very nice and friendly.
Cons: This is not against Avis -- the directions from GPS are somewhat confusing.
Pros: Staff was superhelpful - could not find my AVIS preferred number so the wait was painful! Drop off took 10 seconds!
Cons: Car was not quite ready.....cleaning could have been better
Pros: Staff was very kind at both locations
Pros: A car was available when I arrived, and I was able to get a car and drop it off easily.
Cons: I had reserved a full sized car, but was told I had to take an suv or pay more to get something else. The woman at the ticket counter gave me the impression I was disturbing her video call with a friend, and would rather I left her alone.
Cons: Toilet paper and soap in the bathroom at office.
Promise of shuttle to Port never was there!
Pros: Their location
Cons: Everything else~! I checked with AVIS three times prior to my going to the Ft. Lauderdale location to drop off the rental car and was told that they did have a shuttle to the cruise ships. When I arrived, I was told that they stopped the shuttle and I had to pay $20. to a taxi to take us to the ship. The clerk was totally without empathy and said she didn't know why it still said there was a shuttle when they moved it two months ago. I used Alamo on the return trip home without any problems and with the ability to pick which ever car I wanted in my class (full size).
Pros: Customer service was friendly and professional.
Pros: The car and the service
Cons: The way the car worked the convertible top didn’t close
Pros: Staff maintained a professional attitude
Cons: No cars were available and we had to wait nearly two hours past our reservation for cars to be moved from the airport. There were many people in the same situation and the building was over capacity with overflow outside. Will not choose Avis next time. Car was in a wreck but not inspected. Had to take a picture of damage before I drove off. Budget and Payless are grouped with them so I will avoid them as well.
Pros: Value for money
Cons: 1) Sent to wrong pickup location 2) Original contract showed fuel tank full when only 1/4 full, and had to go back and wait to get contract revised. 3) Car needed oil change
The easiest things to fix normally appear to be the hardest!!!
Pros: Drop off is a 4 star, quick and easy. Suggestions having a large golf cart type shuttle right where you drop your car off to shuttle people to shuttle pickup site or at least have it available for fee. Quality of vehicle was great! Would have been nice to know Dodge Charger or Mercedes or Jaguars we’re available for rent. I understand you pay a much higher fee but I didn’t even see they were available.
Cons: Right from the start when we arrived to pick up. There were 12 stations where the sale rep would conduct rental services. Only one was available and he was with no one and appeared to be working on paperwork. There were 25 customers standing in line waiting. Finally, another rep came out and started taking care of customers.That is why they are there, or SHOULD be there is to be THERE to take care of CUSTOMERS which puts MONEY in your pockets and allows the customers to be happy and move along. Businesses just don’t get it, sometimes the easiest thing to fix is the thing that brings them down!!!! That was the only thing.
Other suppliers in Fort Lauderdale scored
- 6.5/10 Ace car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Payless car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 5.8/10 Fox car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.3/10 Thrifty car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.2/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Easirent car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- 4.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Fort Lauderdale
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Fort Lauderdale?
Address600 Terminal Drive, 3rd Floor
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Phone+1 954 359 2500
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Fort Lauderdale
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Fort Lauderdale for $37 or less
- Book your rental car from Fort Lauderdale in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Avis in Fort Lauderdale are around 66% cheaper than other car types, on average