|Open air all terrain||$53/day|
Pros: Car was new and clean
Cons: Had to wait in line for over 30 minutes to get keys rather than just go to kiosk.
Pros: The staff was great.
Pros: Long wait at pick-up. But service was good and drop-off was quick.
Cons: Vehicle had many many light scratches from previous rentals. They weren't visible in the dimly lit garage but could bee seen when outdoors. Thankfully I wasn't blamed for them. But I wish Enterprise wouldn't hint that they might try this if you don't photograph them. Hertz is preferable in this regard.
Pros: The guy who fixed the issue below was very nice.
Cons: The first car they gave me had a tire with pressure of 29. I had to take it back and exchange the car. Then we discovered the front desk had given me the wrong paperwork. Dear Lord, there's a pandemic going on! I didn't need more aggravation!
Pros: Staff was very friendly!
Pros: Staff fine.
Cons: First rental car with Enterprise. Honestly I'm not one to complain or leave a bad review but here it is. Ordered a truck. It said F-150 or similar. Received a 2WD Ram with 50,000 + miles. Dirty, smelly, had to clean the inside myself. Multiple times the tailgate would not open. The infotainment screen stopped working twice during the trip. The truck was all banged up when we received it so I had to report previous damage that Enterprise didn't even have reported before leaving. While signing the paperwork they said their was no damage to the truck but chips and scratches were all over the truck. Honestly if I wanted to drive a beater I would have just drove my spare car out. I would have been better off ordering a Jeep Compass for cheaper that would have had been AWD. I visited southern Utah and a truck with 2WD was worthless. A lot of areas in National Parks that we had to avoid being afraid of getting stuck in the sand. What a waste for the money.
Pros: Staff was great, the truck was a dream.
Cons: Price point was a little hig
Pros: Drop off was super easy.
Pros: Staff was friendly. I would have appreciated less time at rental counter since i was pre-registered
Pros: The vehicle that we eventually got was excellent
Cons: we booked an 8 seater luxury SUV (Suburban or similar), called from Dallas airport to confirm the vehicle was available on-premise, but were at first given a Volvo 7 seater, and had to wait 45 min to get the right vehicle
Pros: easy pick up and drop-off
Pros: Staff conducting outside curb service during covid. The person helping me was considerate and efficient. I received a call the morning of pickup that the original sight for pickup was closed although I was not informed of a change in drop-off location which I called to find it also had been changed. Not a total inconvenience, though, since the drop-off location was only seven miles away. Not having access to email during trip, I did not receive the final contract which did provide the new drop-off location until I returned home. However, the vehicle was great. A Nissan Sentra, enough power and comfort for a 700 mile drive.
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 9.3/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.9/10 Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.6/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.0/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Salt Lake City for $43 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Enterprise in Salt Lake City are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average