Cons: The agent in Ontario was inexcusably rude. She shouted at me to not park in a certain area and when asked where I should go was told “well not here.” My brother in law was there to assist me as I am handicapped and she told him that if he got out of his vehicle to help Me she would call security. I have never been treated so poorly by a company whom I’ve paid for a service. It was appalling, actually, the level of service I received.
Pros: No!!! I had to wait outside at SLC airport for over an hour & froze my butt off! I went inside to warm up & missed the shuttle.
Cons: Everything could have been better!!! After all the waiting in line, FOX cancelled my car rental!!! I had to scramble to find another rental agency, go back to the airport/find another car/& wait in line all over again. Horrible!!!
Cons: Nothing negative. Everything was great. Excellent, clean vehicle. Easy pick up and drop off, excellent value.
Pros: Total bait and switch. Scammers pretend they have vehicles in stock by using the slc airport stock so you have to wait 3 hours for them to bring the vehicle from the airport which is only 20min away. Then they force upgrades on you at your expense and double charge for insurance! Total scam!! Avoid at all costs!!!
Pros: Friendly and helpful staff. Easy drop off.
Cons: Truly perfect in every way.
Cons: The car could have been cleaner and the automatic trunk would have been nice if it worked.
Pros: Staff was super friendly and helpful.
Pros: Pick-up staff could have been a bit less monotone and a little more genuinely friendly. Drop off staff in my home state were wonderful and bombarded me with a good time.
Cons: Dirty car inside and out. There was a dead roach in the window. They charged us for fuel even when we returned it full.
Pros: all good
Cons: all good
Cons: that avis automatically charges a $15.99 fee (more with taxes) if you drive less than 75 miles (even if you opt out of prepaid gas) is complete bullshit. they should either check the gas gauge to make sure it's full (it was) or ask me to show the gas receipt (i had one).
Pros: Great staff at hilton hotel location
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 9.3/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.9/10 Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.6/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.0/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Top tips for renting a car from Avis in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Avis in Salt Lake City for $45 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Avis at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Avis in Salt Lake City are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average