Pros: Good staff, good drop off. Car was dirty on pickup
Cons: Car was dirty on pickup. Lots of bugs on Window and Car
Pros: Their counter rep (Michelle) was amazing! She listened to my situation and took the time to make sure I was taken care of. I will work with her again in a heartbeat.
Cons: More personnel. Michelle was the only person manning the counter and even though she did an amazing job with it she shouldn't have had to.
Pros: The price was awesome and the service was top notch at both pick up and drop off. We had reserved a mini-van but when we arrived there were none available. A four door pickup was provided instead at the same price. Thank you!
Cons: It was a great experience.
Pros: Staff was great and good car.
Pros: Did not have vehicle that was purchased.
Cons: Having the vehicle that was purchased.
Cons: Everything. You only had one person working the counter vs everyone of your competitors having 2-3 people working. The line was over a hour. You ran out of cars. Horrible experience and never rending from budget again
Cons: Had to wait 45 min for a car to become available. Don’t understand why I had a reservation. Disappointing. Won’t use them again
Pros: drop off easy
Cons: I booked a ford escape (or similar SUV). When I got to desk I was told no AWD vehicles in this class were available and to get an AWD vehicle I would have to go to a higher class and pay more. I argued that it should be given to me for the same price but was not no. I ultimately paid more for larger SUV.
Pros: Nothing. Absolute worst rental experience of my life.
Cons: Everything. A reservation has ZERO meaning with your company. The vehicle we reserved was not there and the available options did not meet our requirements. Staff was rude, and we ended up renting the vehicle we needed from another company for an additional $700 over our "reservation" price. We will never deal with "Budget" again.
Pros: Very nice car.
Cons: It had no scraper or brush to clean the windshields. Usually in December rental cars have those in the back seat or trunk. Luckily I only had to clean the windshield one time.
Pros: Staff did not want to work with me on getting a rental car one-way to drive home. The agent did not follow their own policy and rules and was creating stipulations that were not listed.
Pros: Heather was AWESOME! The check out and check in was fast and easy.
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 9.3/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.6/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.0/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Salt Lake City for $44 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Budget in Salt Lake City are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average