|Standard station wagon||$53/day|
|Open air all terrain||$68/day|
Pros: The car was great
Cons: When I picked up the car it took forever. I was the only person there, but it still took way too long to get checked in. The desk agent didn’t explain all the charges well and added insurance, at a ridiculous daily price, when I thought I was adding no additional insurance. Their customer service line did help by taking half the insurance cost off, but still way more expensive than I originally booked the car for.
Pros: Friendly staff. Great car. Great value.
Cons: Hot coffee and donuts at the counter.
Pros: I got what I wanted with no hassle
Pros: They included a snow brush, very necessary for the local climate in Febuary.
Cons: A turn signal light was burned out, I should have reported it but I was still half asleep when I returned it early in the morning.
Cons: Had to wait an hour for a car on pickup, and the return booth was unmanned on return. Used Dollar before, but I’d avoid this location in the future.
Pros: The line was long and it was late, but the soonest they could the other staff came back and opened up another line to check me out. Reservation pulled up, no issues.
Cons: I wish I would have known to buy addtional insurance from Dollar instead of a third party through Kayak. I didn't realize that would be going through another 3rd party had anything gone wrong. Wish that was more clear.
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful. They even brought the car curbside which was amazing because I had a lot of luggage and two very little kids!
Pros: They didn’t have a car for me.
Cons: Evetgung. It was like the fyre festival of rental cars. They had no car for me.
Pros: The staff was completely unprofessional and unhelpful. They would not provide info other than short answers and declining to expand on the actual vehicle type that we booked. We booked a vehicle similar to a Jeep Cherokee or a Jeep Cherokee and were given a car that could not handle the snow.
Cons: They could have provided us information on the cars that are available and assisted with our needs.
Cons: Staff unhelpful. Price gouging.
Scam! Avoid Dollar at SLC!
Cons: Made a reservation for 1am, plane was supposed to land at 12:20am, but landed at 12:47. I called Dollar’s customer service to let them know I would get there about 1:15am. They said that was no problem, and they’d let the staff know. I got there early, at 1:10, and no one was there. I called Dollar again, and they said the office closed at 12! So, don’t waste time with Dollar. I booked a car with Budget and left. Also, don’t get the insurance if booking through Kayak. That’s not from the car dealer, and if you’re in the situation I was, you pay for the unused insurance.
Got hit with so many fees that a $42 rental turned into $248
Pros: Cleanliness of the vehicle but this was it .
Cons: All the hidden fees and getting told that my deposit would be returned but then being charged for it . don't trust this renter . they dis not fully explain all the details .
Other suppliers in Salt Lake City scored
- 9.3/10 Ace car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.9/10 Budget car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 8.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.6/10 National car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.7/10 Advantage car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 5.0/10 Fox car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Salt Lake City
- 6.6/10 Airport Van car rentals in Salt Lake City
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Salt Lake City?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Salt Lake City
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Salt Lake City for $34 or less
- Book your rental car from Salt Lake City in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Intermediate rental cars from Dollar in Salt Lake City are around 34% cheaper than other car types, on average