Cons: The insurance pricing is excessive!
Poor service at drop off
Pros: Pick was OK, good services...a little unstructured but wanted to make sure I knew everything
Cons: Drop off, paid for full coverage had 2 flats and tried to make me admit to an accident/mark on the car. All I wanted was an apology for all the bald tires and the wanted me to fill out paperwork. I paid for full-all coverage and I should not have had as many issues as I did for that much money
Was nervous about a Costa Rica rental but...
Pros: The vehicle was exactly what was advertised. It was a Diahatsu Bego, automatic, all wheel drive, with no bells or whistles. Despite the worst roads I had ever driven on (Monteverde), the vehicle ran like a champ. I was very nervous about check in and check out. We took video of the SUV at checkout. The return was very smooth. They had many vehicles to check in so I'm glad we arrived early.
Cons: We used our credit card for collision and paid bought the mandatory liability through National. They insisted it was $24/day (required), when I was told over the phone $12/day. Only when I told him this did he show the options for the two. Ultimately we did go with the 0 deductible $24/day over the 80/20 liability.
Cons: National wouldn't honor the insurance I was encouraged to purchase when I reserved the car online. Total waste of $70!! After loading the car we found out the air conditioner didn't work, had to go though whole check out process again for another car.
Not as advertised
Pros: They gave me my money back
Cons: They show a picture of a Toyota RAV4 as the model on offer, which is very powerful, but changed their fleet to weakling Suzuki's without advertising it.
Pros: People were nice, went fairly quick once the process got started.
Cons: I think the cost of the mandatory liability cost should be on the page when you go to rent a vehicle. It is deceiving to see a car rental for $16 a day and then when you get there it goes up to $400 plus for the week due to this insurance. It's like a hidden cost you are not aware of until you get there.
Other suppliers in Liberia scored
- 6.6/10 Ace car rentals in Liberia
- 6.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Liberia
- 4.3/10 Payless car rentals in Liberia
- 5.2/10 Thrifty car rentals in Liberia
- 5.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Liberia
- 4.5/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Liberia
- 5.9/10 Budget car rentals in Liberia
- 7.1/10 Enterprise car rentals in Liberia
Where can I find National car rentals in Liberia?
Top tips for renting a car from National in Liberia
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Liberia for $22 or less
- Book your rental car from Liberia in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from National in Liberia are around 86% cheaper than other car types, on average