Pros: 1. Sector from the South Island New Zealand to Singapore was a convenient option.
2. Rest rooms are well maintained.
Cons: 1. In-flight entertainment was extremely poor - mechanism / controls, quality of tv's and choice of programs.
2. Seat Spacing was very crammed.
3. Quality of the Seats and the airline was very old and worn out.
4. Food quality was less than satisfactory.
5. Choice of menu was not interesting.
6. Liquor mixing is done by the Cabin Crew, which is not appriciative. (most of the airlines give miniature liquor bottles to the passengers who can make their own drink)