Cons: They did not have the car I reserved. I was told I could come back in the morning and something would be available
Pros: Pick up and drop off super easy
Cons: No complaints
Pros: I like that I didn't have to wait long and that the check out process was easy.
Cons: Better options and representative being flexible and working with client to make sure that I a left there extremely happy.
Cons: I never actually got the car. I had to cancel because traveling during COVID was probably not the best idea. Every other place gave me a full refund or at least a credit. Sixt still charged me a portion of my rental for canceling. Kind of ridiculous giving the circumstances.
Pros: Drop off was easy and a relief. Vehicle was clean.
Cons: I ordered a luxury, they had none. I paid for a Mercedes SUV Luxury vehicle. I was on hold for over 90 minutes (screen shot of call) when I tried to complain. I received a Jeep Grand Cherokee. And 25 dollars off my bill. They wanted to refund my debit card I paid with 2 weeks prior to my reservation. Then charge it to a major credit card. I asked why charged and refunded. They then Claimed I didn't read terms and conditions where it explains everything. I was not the only client they did this to while i was there. I wasn't the only one Sixt did this to that day. They didn't have someone elses luxury vehicle who had prepaid and scheduled to be picked up and already paid for. They bate you for what you want online then switch with shitty model and take off a very small inconvenience "sorry" while charging you for tolls and extra insurances. Scam will not use sixt again. Ever.
Cons: The office was closed and I wasn't able to get my car but I was still charged.
Pros: The checkout person was great
Cons: More staffing as it took an hour to get by in line and didn’t get the vehicle I asked
Cons: It would have been good if they were open . When I made the reservation it said nothing about store hours . I arrived at 6 am ,and the sign in front said open at 6 . Nobody was there . I called the phone number and they said that they open at 7 . You have lost my business . I'm sure u probably don't care .
Pros: Confusion about the car, tried to sell a smaller car for double.
Pros: Nothing. We had to cancel our trip due to Covid-19. Sixt would not refund our booking and instead gave us a voucher even though we never picked the car up.
Cons: They told me it was in my interest to get the unlimited tolls package because there was 3 tolls alone between the airport and where I was going. They neglected to tell me these tolls were .50 each. FELT RIPPED OFF!!!!
Cons: Krystina did a very good job. Had a lot of attention in offering the right products e let me happy with the car I was renting.
Other suppliers in Miami scored
- 6.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Miami
- 7.3/10 Avis car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Miami
- 6.4/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Miami
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in Miami
- 6.9/10 Hertz car rentals in Miami
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Miami
- 6.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Miami
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Miami
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Miami
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Miami
- 3.9/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Miami
- 4.7/10 NU Car car rentals in Miami
Where can I find Sixt car rentals in Miami?
Top tips for renting a car from Sixt in Miami
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Sixt in Miami for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Miami in Sixt at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Sixt in Miami are around 63% cheaper than other car types, on average