Pros: All good except the return and in spite of returning two days early, I got no credit back.
Cons: See above
Pros: I had a multi-month rental. The monthly price was low at $613. It was a KIA Soul, all automatic, rear view camera, good trunk size with fold-down seats. Probably a 5-6 year old vehicle. Well used, but clean. They did allow me to extend the rental with just a phone call.
Cons: Check in was at the Hertz desk in a Hilton hotel - not at a regular hertz office. Took almost an hour to get the car as other Hilton guests were served before us. The car itself was a KIA Soul - not the Corolla we were hoping for. Also Hertz charged my credit card a higher amount in month one, lower in month two, the expected rate ($613) in month three and then below expected rate in month four.
Cons: I booked three months in advance: when I arrived there were NO CARS of any kind. People waiting for hours already. Was told to come back in four hours or so but it looked unlikely I’d get one before close. Walked around the corner- found another car rental place and in an hour I had an amazing ride. I will probably be going with the other company in the future and give up my Hertz gold status.
Pros: Nothing! When I arrived I was told i would have to wait anywhere between 5-8hrs... and I had a reservation.
Cons: Car Availability and also more staff working the counter.
Pros: Once we made it to the counter the employee was very helpful.
Cons: Waited in line for over an hour as they only had 2 people at the counter.
Pros: Drop off was easy.
Cons: Staff was not friendly at all. No preference with car brand when checking in. After stating I booked through kayak and got insurance to cover the rental that way, the staff member was rude and said that isn't our insurance so you better be careful and good luck. Rudely told me to go to the 5th floor to retrieve the car. Car was no where to be found when we got upstairs. Had to ask one of the cleaners to get the car which was parked on another level of the garage. Finally, when we got in the car it was an old, worn down, and dirty nissan versa. The inside interior on the ceiling of the car was covered in what looked like old vomit or food remains. Absolutely disgusting, would never rent from here again
Pros: The space on the car
Cons: Make sure the car doesn’t have any defaults and also explain the drop off
Pros: The staff was very friendly and helpful. I love this rental location.
Pros: Hertz Gold is very convenient for pick up and drop off
Cons: The car condition
Pros: As a result of having to wait, they gave us free gas.
Cons: Have the vehicle that I reserved there at the time I requested.
Pros: Vehicle received was 2020 Kia Sportage. Excellent features including Apple Carplay.
Other suppliers in Miami scored
- 4.0/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Miami
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Miami
- 5.9/10 Ace car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 National car rentals in Miami
- 6.9/10 Payless car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Miami
- 5.9/10 Advantage car rentals in Miami
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Miami
- 6.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Miami
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Miami
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Miami
- 6.5/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Miami
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Miami?
Address13205 Sw 137 Ave #106
|Monday||08:00 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:30|
Phone+1 305 259 3991
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Miami
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Miami for $27 or less
- Book your rental car from Miami in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Hertz in Miami are around 63% cheaper than other car types, on average