|Open air all terrain||$46/day|
Cons: staff during drop-off were rude and unhelpful, including the manager who did not offer any assistance at all, she just sat there with nothing to say....
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Have category of carvI reserved
Pros: Actually I have cancelled the reservation, but I had the opportunity to perceive the experience up to the point where it ceased. Renting a vehicle is like gambling in a casino. Prices on the website changes overtime up and down like a luck game. It’s insane! In a few instances the staff was courteous, but the whole process is close to a scam. Similar experience is like purchasing a new vehicle in a dealer, wherein one feel like swimming in a pool crowded with white and tiger sharks. Nefasto!
Cons: If only the intention behind capitalist ‘business’ was not evil as it’s. “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.” “The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”
Pros: The car was clean.
Cons: The pickup was a disaster and took over 30 minutes because of tablet issues. The car was on EMPTY when I picked it up. The stereo didnt work well, the sound got distorted when you turned it up.
Cons: They didn’t take my reservation and I lost my money, I had to pay everything again
Cons: I booked my car online you failed to tell me the location I was picking up at was closed due to the pandemic. I had to go across town to another enterprises where I was charged MORE for my rental.
Pros: Very helpful staff
Pros: This is the BEST ENTERPRISE and car rental in Miami !!!! I have tried four or five. They are so Efficient and have the Best Prices (of any Enterprise) and the Best Service!!!! Connor and Jonathan (and all staff)treated me like they cared. Definitely NOT A RIP-OFF car rental like Sixt (criminals) which LIE and charge for problems that were never there AFTER you turn the car in!! I always go out of my way to use the PERRINE ENTERPRISE !!! don't forget 3mi. FREE Pick-up and return!!!
Cons: Absolutely nothing could have been better ...they went out of their way to find a car that was good for me. And compare prices they are the best even with other Enterprise offices!
Pros: Nothing, They didn't even honor the booking.
Cons: They didn't honor my booking and left us without a car in the middle of the holidays, with my family plans all broken. They blamed Kayak for the overbooking and never offered a solution. I will never book a car through Kayak again.
Pros: Nothing, pitifully ran branch of enterprise. They should all be fired.
Cons: Common decency and professionalism. When someone makes a reservation, actually respect it and have the expected vehicle ready for the customer. Don’t just tell them that it is not available after we made a 4 month reservation. Already complained to main branch.
Cons: I had a reservation but they were overbooked and I never got a car.
Other suppliers in Miami scored
- 6.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Miami
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in Miami
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Miami
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Miami
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Miami
- 6.4/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Miami
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Miami
- 9.1/10 National car rentals in Miami
- 6.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Miami
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Miami
- 6.0/10 Ace car rentals in Miami
- 7.5/10 Sixt car rentals in Miami
- 5.2/10 Fox car rentals in Miami
- 4.0/10 Executive Car Rental car rentals in Miami
- 4.7/10 NU Car car rentals in Miami
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Miami?
Address400 Se 2nd Avenue
|Monday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Saturday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||00:00 - 00:00|
Phone+1 305 358 5513
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Miami
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Miami for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Miami in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Enterprise in Miami are around 63% cheaper than other car types, on average