Toronto 5-star Hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for 5-star hotels in Toronto
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Most popular 5-star hotels in Toronto
Top tips for finding 5-star hotels in Toronto
- The Hazelton Hotel is not only one of Toronto’s most luxurious hotels, but it is listed as one of The Leading Hotels of the World, and the official hotel of Toronto Fashion Week. The hotel welcome guests form all over the world, but the hotel’s ONE Restaurant is also popular with locals and is home to celebrity chef Mark McEwan.
- For those looking for somewhere to stay close to high-end shopping and dining venues, the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is located in the center of the highly affluent Yorkville, surrounded by some of the best restaurants in Toronto. If you don’t plan on leaving the hotel, Cafe Boulud offers French cuisine in a modern context, or you can enjoy one of the many spa and wellness services available near the indoor pool.
- The five-star Ritz-Carlton is a hotel in Toronto that is great for exploring the city. The expert concierge services can not only provide advice on some of Toronto’s best-kept secrets, but can provide you with custom itineraries, as well as good deals on a range of activities.
- If you are traveling for business, the St. Regis Toronto is located in the center of the business district, near the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and Scotiabank Arena. The hotel’s signature Butler Service can provide you with luxury room service while you read the paper, or you can enjoy a drink at the Louix Louis, showcasing more than 500 dark spirits.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Toronto’s city center, the five-star Shangri-La Hotel is in a prime location, within a 20m walk to the harbor, a 5m walk through the historic Queen Street West, and 10m away from the theater and shopping on Yonge Street. Like all Shangri-La hotels, it also boasts luxurious international design, plus friendly and attentive service.