Find cheap flights to Mérida
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 9% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$407||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Mérida
- Looking for cheap airfare to Mérida? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Mérida for the following prices or less: From Miami $277, from Los Angeles $301, from San Francisco $303
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Mérida is February.
- Manuel Crescencio Rejón International Airport, also known as Mérida Rejon Airport (MID), serves the southern part of Mexico and the Yucatan Peninsula. Because of its relatively small size, the airport is very easy to navigate. It also is not too far from the center of town.
- Having some cash in the local currency is always useful, so if you haven’t exchanged money before your flight to Merida then you can do it after. Globo Currency Exchange counter is in the main hall on the ground floor of the airport in Merida. If you need to withdraw money first then there are also ATMs in the same place at the airport and they are operated by Santander bank.
- If your flight to Merida is on the spur of the moment and you still need some help with all the arrangements and plans for your stay in Mexico, you can ask for assistance at the Sectur Tourist Information desk in the arrivals hall.
- Hoping to do some shopping at Merida Rejon Airport? There are a few options that may be worth your while. On the upper floor of the airport building you will find Sunglass Island, Roger Boots and Cloe, while on the ground floor there is a large convenience store and the jewelry and souvenir shop Los Cinco Soles.
- Being dependent on public transportation while on vacation can be hassle at times, so why not rent a car at the airport and save yourself the trouble. There are four car rental companies present onsite at Merida Airport, including Hertz and Executive. All of the car rental companies have their offices on the ground floor near the arrivals.
FAQs - booking Mérida flights
Which airlines fly to Mérida?
How much does it cost to fly to Mérida?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Mérida Rejon?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Mérida Rejon?
What is the name of Mérida’s airport?
How far is Mérida Airport from central Mérida?
How do I get to downtown Merida from the airport?
Are there any hotels in Merida Rejon Airport?
Are there any lounges in Merida Rejon Airport?
Are there any restaurants at the airport in Merida?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Mérida Rejon
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Mérida Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Mérida Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Mérida
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.