Cons: Budget and Avis took 2 hours to get our car on arrival. They had a line of 20 to 30 people with reservations and 1 employee working. Completely ridiculous customer service.
Pros: Rental was clean. Sanitary practices. Quick and easy. Rode out with a nice truck.
Cons: Empty bottle of liquor in the vehicle.
Pros: Everyone was very nice
Cons: The pick up process was delayed by over an hour due to a system outage at the rental facility.
Cons: There was no advance notice that my debit card would not be accepted as a form of payment. Despite making a reservation I was forced to get a car from a different rental company at the last minute.
Cons: The car was horrible. The seat controls were broken so the only adjustment possible was forward and back. The door seal was broken so air whistled through the car. It drove badly and frankly felt unsafe.
Pros: The vehicle I received was an upgrade to what I was expecting to get.
Cons: The vehicle had an intense marijuana smell on the inside. While I understand it’s legal in the state of California, it’s unacceptable to have a vehicle smell like that (or cigarettes).
Cons: Expect to pay more than what is quoted to you online because of all the extra fees
Pros: The staff in the Sacramento office, which was very busy, were very helpful and efficient.
Cons: 1) The address given on line for the drop off location in South Lake Tahoe was incorrect. 2) The chceck in agent at South Lake Tahoe was off hand. 3) There was a problem with ths steering of the car but the agent being so rude I did not report it.
Pros: The counter person was nice and tried to help
Cons: The manager would not honor this discount because I was a hour late ( delayed flight and bumped, really 3from when I was to get there) would take under consideration even thought they are at the airport
Pros: Our first car smelled very strong of cigarette smoke so we went in to exchange it for another car (we have a toddler and are also very sensitive to that smell) and the staff was SO nice! It was fast and no hassle at all. They even upgraded us to a slightly bigger car. Our issue was resolved quickly
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: They didn't have the car I reserved - gave me a pick-up truck which was fun. But I questioned if it would be more expensive re gas. She said it would be comparable. It was not- it was very expensive for gas. I plan to complain to Budget directly.
Other suppliers in Sacramento scored
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Sacramento
- 7.8/10 Avis car rentals in Sacramento
- 7.8/10 Dollar car rentals in Sacramento
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Sacramento
- 7.2/10 Hertz car rentals in Sacramento
- 6.8/10 Payless car rentals in Sacramento
- 4.8/10 Airport Van car rentals in Sacramento
- 8.8/10 Ace car rentals in Sacramento
- 7.7/10 Thrifty car rentals in Sacramento
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Sacramento?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Sacramento
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Sacramento for $45 or less
- Book your rental car from Sacramento in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Budget in Sacramento are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average