|Open air all terrain||$218/day|
Pros: Staff was great!
Cons: Instructions on blue tooth set up we were unable to hook up, which was frustrating, would have been nice to pair our phone and view driving directions on large screen
Pros: Please, price, customer relations. Everything was excellent.
Pros: Pick up and drop off were super easy, we were very happy with the car we got and the price was great as well. I would definitely rent from here again
Pros: The car was very new
Cons: In Kentucky they should not fooling Customer employee
Pros: Nothing- enterprise was a nightmare. I had to end up canceling and going to Hertz next day and they were amazing
Cons: They did not have the car in stock that I reserved so they sent me to another location the second location also did not have the car in stock but the person offered to give me a pick up truck for an additional 150 more. I did not want a pick up truck and the agent got nasty with me and told me that he wasn’t a part of the other location.They did not have the car in stock that I reserved so they sent me to another location the second location also did not have the car in stock but the person offered to give me a pick up truck for an additional 150 more. I did not want a pick up truck and the agent got nasty with me and told me that he wasn’t a part of the other location.
Pros: They called me and told me the van wouldn’t be available!
Cons: Not to have put it on the table in the first place
Cons: The enterprise that the rental was booked through, did not have the reservation and then proceeded to try and put us in a smaller vehicle for more money. Told us they didn’t have have a similar vehicle to what was reserved and good luck finding one. Will never use them or Kayak again.
Pros: Staff at the counter VERY friendly
Pros: The staff were super friendly and helpful. They were flexible on my car of choice as well since they did not have the size I ordered on the lot. The vehicle was in good repair and clean as well.
Pros: Very easy return (even in the pouring rain). Quick and efficient. Car in good, clean condition.
Cons: Don't know what (other than a lower price) that could have made it better.
Pros: nice staff
Cons: vehicle was beat up and dirty
Other suppliers in Louisville scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in Louisville
- 8.2/10 Avis car rentals in Louisville
- 7.4/10 Budget car rentals in Louisville
- 6.7/10 Dollar car rentals in Louisville
- 7.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Louisville
- 7.6/10 National car rentals in Louisville
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Louisville
- 7.7/10 Payless car rentals in Louisville
Where can I find Enterprise car rentals in Louisville?
Top tips for renting a car from Enterprise in Louisville
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Enterprise in Louisville for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Louisville in Enterprise at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Enterprise in Louisville are around 39% cheaper than other car types, on average