Find cheap flights to Cincinnati
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 11% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$256||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cincinnati
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cincinnati? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cincinnati for the following prices or less: From Denver Intl $108, from New York $113, from Los Angeles $170
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cincinnati is February.
- Booking a flight to Cincinnati? Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is the closest and most convenient airport option for you. Technically located in Covington, Kentucky, it is the main airport serving the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area. However, if fares are looking a little steep to CVG, why not check out Dayton International Airport (DAY)? It is a good secondary option for travelers looking to visit Cincinnati and Ohio in general.
- Travelers looking to take public transport from the airport can rely on TANK buses. TANK, Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky, offers convenient bus services to and from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Covington to downtown Cincinnati.
- Too tired to bother with heading into the city after your flight to Cincinnati? Cincinnati Airport DoubleTree is located right within airport premises and is a great option for tired travelers, while business travelers can hold business meetings in the hotel’s boardroom. This hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, so you don’t even have to make the short walk.
- Need to grab a bite to eat before your flight back home? Cincinnati International Airport has an assortment of dining delights that are sure to please you and anyone you are traveling with. For quick meals, head on over to Smashburger and Blaze Pizza. If a sit-down restaurant is more your style, pay a visit to Hop & Cask and Max & Erma’s.
- If you want to surprise a loved one or simply welcome home a friend. The 24-hour Flower Meet & Greet vending machine is the machine for you. The refrigerated vending machine has flowers available 24 hours a day, so forget about stopping at the florist on the way to the airport.
FAQs - booking Cincinnati flights
Which airlines fly to Cincinnati?
How much does it cost to fly to Cincinnati?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky?
How long is the flight to Cincinnati?
What is the name of Cincinnati’s airport?
How far is Cincinnati Airport from central Cincinnati?
What facilities are available for children at Cincinnati International Airport?
How do I get into Cincinnati proper from Cincinnati International Airport?
What are the shopping options in Cincinnati International Airport?
What hotels near Cincinnati International Airport offer free transport service?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cincinnati Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Cincinnati Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Cincinnati
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.