Cons: When we dropped of the car at the rental facility at the outskirts of the airport at 8:30pm, there was no more free shuttle bus to the airport. So they made us taking a taxi, which cost almost 10 EUR.
Cons: The price was very high
Pros: I got a car, that is it.
Cons: Disclose insurance rates up front, it was an additional $1,000+ for the rental period. I reserved an automatic, but had to pay more onsite, because they didn't have an automatic in the class I ordered
Pros: Nice size car
Cons: Info at airport when picking up was not tears presented at rental site. Additional insurance coverage papers were not brought as were Required. Rental was 3x more than booked.
Pros: Good value. Efficient drop off.
Cons: Bus ride from terminal to pick up. Computers were down for pick up, leading to egregious waits and lines. Staff was friendly and upbeat and apologetic though, given the circumstances.
Pros: The insurance was high and still listed things it did not cover. Thankful we did not need to use it! Car rental was great.
Cons: Hertz in Dublin nickel and dimed me. Charges an outrageous amount for a small upgrade.
Pros: They got us a car.
Cons: A long of a line. Boring line, waste of time. To far from the arrival gate.
Cons: You can work with people better in emergency situations (wife in hospital) who need to pick up the vehicle two hours earlier.
Was given car duck taped togethee
Cons: The car that Hertz provided literally had duck tape holding the left mirror together. Additionally, the air conditioning emitted a high pitched squeal, and the clutch of the year-old car almost needed replacing. Pickup took nearly an hour. It was an unpleasant experience.
Long wait, friendly service as they pushed upcharges for the car.
Pros: Very friendly and personable, and after an hour wait, for service, the care they delivered was great.
Cons: I had verified that I have full collision damage insurance with my credit card and had the policy, but they wouldn't give me a car without a letter or call from the card company. This proved impossible to do on the spot so I had to take the $15 Euro a day for redundant insurance.
Quick drop-off, no hassles.
Pros: It was a quick drop-off, just like I'm used to in the US. Everything was in order, and there were no hassles. The shuttle came within about 5 minutes.
Other suppliers in Dublin scored
- 6.7/10 Avis car rentals in Dublin
- 7.1/10 Budget car rentals in Dublin
- 6.7/10 Dollar car rentals in Dublin
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car rentals in Dublin
- 6.2/10 Payless car rentals in Dublin
- 6.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Dublin
- 6.0/10 Sixt car rentals in Dublin
- 6.0/10 Europcar car rentals in Dublin
- 3.7/10 Easirent car rentals in Dublin
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Dublin?
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Dublin
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Dublin for $13 or less
- Book your rental car from Dublin in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Hertz in Dublin are around 69% cheaper than other car types, on average