Find cheap flights to Portland
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 14% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$234||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Portland
- Looking for cheap airfare to Portland? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Portland for the following prices or less: From San Francisco $97, from Los Angeles $127, from New York $225
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Portland is January.
- For flights to Portland, travelers have three different airport choices: Portland International Airport (PDX), Portland-Hillsboro Airport (HIO), and Portland-Troutdale Airport (TTD). However, Portland International Airport handles the majority of air traffic for the city of Portland and the entire state of Oregon.
- Looking for a relaxing experience amidst the hustle and bustle of air travel? Look no further than the Dragontree Spa at Portland International Airport. The Dragontree offers full-body massages, foot treatment, and chair massages. They also have locally-sourced and organic skin care products, cosmetics and other gifts available.
- Every day in Portland International Airport, travelers can listen to musicians performing live and serenading audiences throughout the terminals. The musicians volunteer their time and bring to Portland International a range of music that is representative of the diverse community in Portland.
- Portland is a very bike-friendly city and this is also evident at Portland International Airport. You’ll find bike assembly and repair stations with bike tools available to make disassembling and reassembling pre- and post-flight as smooth and quick as possible. There is also secure bike parking available, so you need not worry about the safety of your bike while traveling.
- Are you traveling with children on your flight to Portland? Portland International Airport has plenty of facilities for children, making flying with young ones as easy as can be. Two play areas can be found at the airport, one post-security and one pre-security, with slides, climbing ladders and toys.
FAQs - booking Portland flights
How long is the flight to Portland?
What is the cheapest flight to Portland?
Which airlines fly to Portland?
How far is Portland Airport from central Portland?
What is the name of Portland’s airport?
What is there to eat while at Portland International Airport?
What is there to do while at Portland International Airport?
What hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to Portland International Airport?
What services does Portland International Airport offer for business travelers?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Portland
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Portland Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Portland Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Portland
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.