Cons: They need to keep track of the number of reservations versus the number of available cars. This is the second time in the past few months where there haven't been enough cars for all the reservations. Not good!
Cons: Not enough people working at the pickup desk(s) of car rental lot, therefore approximately a 25 minute wait to pick up our car at 10 pm from the airport
Pros: Amazing staff.
Cons: Car had sand in it lol
Pros: Very helpful, accommodating staff
Cons: I was not under the impression the insurance was a per day basis. May have misunderstood the attendant, but will not make that mistake again. Geez!
Pros: Everything went fairly smoothly. In the end was charged exactly but I was told the charge would be.
Cons: Faster service. Had to stand in line quite a while to get the car. The car could've been a little cleaner.
Pros: Everyone was helpful and the car was brand new.
Pros: The price! I will rent more with these prices.
Cons: Checkout @ CLT was quite slow.
Cons: Their attitude toward people facing a problem. I was travelling and lost a bag which had much of my i.d. in it. I had made a reservation and managed to find a photo copy of my driver's licence. They wouldn't accept it and refused to rent me a car. Indeed the Alamo desk at the airport wasn't even staffed and was being "handled" by the Nationwide guy next door. I actually did have an international driver's licence but they wouldn't accept that either because my passport had been lost too. I ended up with a much more reasonable guy over at Avis and gave them my $400 for the Suburban I needed. I guess Alamo's business is good enough--even in this climate--that they can afford to turn their backs on people in a bind. Good for them.
Pros: Quick great service and very friendly people:)
Pros: Drop off was easy.
Cons: We had ants in vehicle, reservation was for seating 5 people, rude lady at desk stated it would only seat 4 that we needed to upgrade, charged an additional $83. Only notofied of deposit upon pickup.
Cons: Drop off nearly to my location which out to paid extra
Other suppliers in Charlotte scored
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Charlotte
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.4/10 Hertz car rentals in Charlotte
- 6.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Charlotte
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Charlotte
Where can I find Alamo car rentals in Charlotte?
Top tips for renting a car from Alamo in Charlotte
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Alamo in Charlotte for $44 or less
- Book your rental car from Charlotte in Alamo at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Alamo in Charlotte are around 32% cheaper than other car types, on average