Pros: I loved it .
Cons: Nothing everything was great
Pros: Staff was working quickly and providing excellent service!
Cons: The line was fairly long so more employees working the line or some other solution to support the staff already working very diligently
Cons: With all off their boasts about cleaning the inside of the car was dirty, hard to see through the windshield, footprints in the dashboard, etc
Pros: Social distancing was Being utilized customer service representative Had a great attitude
Cons: If you’re going to combine two different rental companies be sure to have adequate employees to handle the extra load we had to wait outside in the parking deck 30 minutes no heat it was 45° outside. The car could have been cleaned mud on the seats front and back dog hair Chito’s in food in the cupholders under the seats
Pros: Pick up and drop-off were easy. The staff were great. The car was a little weird - push buttons for shifting are not something I would ever choose to use (not Budget's fault, though - it was a GMC)
Pros: The staff were very friendly.
Cons: No cars were available at the time of pick up. I had to wait 46 minutes for a vehicle to come in
Pros: Easy. They were super nice!
Cons: This was my first time on this location.the welcome staff was not happy to see the customer .the car I booked was not available they insist me to pay more 30 $ for upgrade .the gas was not on the full level but they put on the paper full after I show them it's ok you bring back on the this level. I pay extra from32 to 50 $ bcz they cheat the people with hidden amounts and they don't explain at the pickup time but they explain you at the drop off time becarefull please ..I wish not to go back on this location not even on the budget counter. Thank you budget to cheat the people on the different ways.
Pros: There were no cars available!!! Got sent to a different location and they still had no cars!
Cons: Being notified of availability!
Pros: Nice vehicle..we appreciated the first time customer upgrade
Cons: We didn't appreciate the $100 in hidden fees and would have booked elsewhere if we would have known.
Pros: Great staff. Easy drop off. Pick up not perfect but good. Should be little cheaper.
Cons: Was $230 for 5 days. Cheaper!
Other suppliers in Charlotte scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.3/10 Dollar car rentals in Charlotte
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.4/10 Hertz car rentals in Charlotte
- 6.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Charlotte
- 7.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Charlotte
- 5.8/10 Payless car rentals in Charlotte
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Charlotte?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Charlotte
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Charlotte for $38 or less
- Book your rental car from Charlotte in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Budget in Charlotte are around 32% cheaper than other car types, on average