|Standard station wagon||$48/day|
Pros: The car performed well during the road trip
Cons: Nothing really
Pros: Loved the suburban
Cons: The pickup could’ve been a little more smooth. The gal wasn’t very responsive and a of mind friend got another car for our group which wasn’t clean and had a broken chair. She didn't communicate very well and left us to wonder what was going on before she cane back 15-20 minutes later.
Pros: The vehicle
Cons: Customer service. Very dry and didn't explain more details on what could happen if I dropped off the car at a later time .
Pros: Staff very friendly and helpful , love the service.
Pros: We arrived late due to air plane delays. Staff waited passed closing time to ensure we were taken care of.
Pros: Great customer service
Pros: Great car at great price
Cons: Took a little too long to get car at lot
Very accommodating but very limited selection, more costly than expect
Pros: I liked how nice and accommodating the Ontario Dollar staff was. They were really helpful in talking to me and my sister about the compatibility of 2018 Kia Sorrento to the carseat for my niece. The car itself was spacious, had plenty of room for 3 adults and a toddler's supplies, and we were also able to take advantage of the third row. The car drove fairly well, especially after I discovered the Eco mode! I also liked that it came with satellite radio and Bluetooth for handsfree calling.
Cons: There was only one car available in the class I reserved, so I didn't like the lack of choices at the ONT location. They were also sold out in the class above. I wish someone had also told me there was an Eco mode, as I think it could've stretched out the trips to the gas station (had to fill up twice). The final cost was also $135 above what I was originally quoted. That price was the reason I chose this rental.
Cons: Long time to check out In the car sting out. The last check out guy says. I’m sorry but you have a car that is over by 17K Miles for its service. so he had me hours out and return. Then he tells me that they have no cars. So I’m doing the waiting game. Not even an upgrade for the most obvious inconvenience. Finally get in a car and leave. Only miles later a notice shows up in the dash board saying “this car is overdue for service”.... I went straight to Palm Sprinfs airport (from Ontario 1 hr 10 min). No manager on duty that day. A younger person in her twenties 20’s gave me a $25 coupon for another day... seriously.. very cad.
Pros: Easy and convenient.
Pros: The lady was nice. I only got some of my money back.
Cons: They was nice
Day #5 means pay for 7
Cons: I did not like the fact that adding day #5 made my reservation go to a weekly rate, which was almost double 4 days. 4 = $80 5 = $140.
Other suppliers in Ontario scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Ontario
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Ontario
- 7.6/10 Budget car rentals in Ontario
- 7.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Ontario
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Ontario
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Ontario
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Ontario
- 7.1/10 Airport Van car rentals in Ontario
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Ontario
- 6.1/10 Fox car rentals in Ontario
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Ontario
- 4.5/10 Ace car rentals in Ontario
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Ontario?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Ontario
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Ontario for $31 or less
- Book your rental car from Ontario in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Dollar in Ontario are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average