Pros: The auto pick up was easy and simple plus, the car was clean as well.
Cons: The car was very dirty - the seats were stained and filthy and the car smelled of smoke. I have pictures and video.
Pros: Adriene C. at the drop off was very helpful. But by then- it was too late to recover the previous events
Cons: 1- waiting in a long line for over an hour to pick up a car is insane. The one guy said everyone called off and the could not replace their shifts- really? 2- when you call, you do not get a local person. I had questions about dropping off on a holiday and was told the location was OPEN.
Cons: Making sure computer system are always in running
Pros: Friendly staff and helpful
Cons: A little bit faster process
Cons: know at this time
Pros: The cleanliness of the vehicle. The vehicle was given with full tank of gas.
Cons: Their online offers were unavailable through mobile app. No delivery/pick-up offerings. Prices for in-store shown online were not honored. Car was not inspected before renting; complications with vehicle.
Pros: Budget was great. The issue was I used your site to book and although I put in Ontario Airport, that’s not where my car was!! I ended up having to rent another car through them or take a cab from the airport to the location y’all booked my car at. Never again!!! Next time I’ll just book direct.
Cons: Budget was great. The issue was I used your site to book and although I put in Ontario Airport, that’s not where my car was!! I ended up having to rent another car through them or take a cab from the airport to the location y’all booked my car at. Never again!!! Next time I’ll just book direct.
Pros: Very friendly staff.
Pros: The ease of pick-up and car return was fine. The young man at the counter when I returned the car was great.
Cons: The older gentleman the director of Budget, Ontario CA needs customer care classes. He was not friendly, short bordering on rude, he charged me for rental insurance and I am sure he saw that I had taken it from the KAYAK vendor. So I paid both places? They need to refund my money for that charge. The outside part of this Budget does not have a place for renters parking and it is confessing entering the location.
Very good customer service
Pros: We had a problem with the original vehicle. Instead of making us return the vehicle to ONT, they directed us to a nearby location where they allowed us to swap out the vehicle for a similar type, no hassles, no change in the contract. In and out in less than 5 minutes.
Cons: VERY aggressive counter person at ONT in trying to sell additional protection. I had pre purchased that same protection on line for much cheaper than her quote and tried to politely decline it. It took some time to get her to back off.
Pros: Manny was awesome!
Other suppliers in Ontario scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Ontario
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Ontario
- 7.6/10 Dollar car rentals in Ontario
- 7.9/10 Enterprise car rentals in Ontario
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Ontario
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Ontario
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Ontario
- 7.1/10 Airport Van car rentals in Ontario
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Ontario
- 6.0/10 Fox car rentals in Ontario
- 5.2/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Ontario
- 4.5/10 Ace car rentals in Ontario
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Ontario?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Ontario
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Ontario for $39 or less
- Book your rental car from Ontario in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Economy rental cars from Budget in Ontario are around 33% cheaper than other car types, on average