Cons: Our rental had only 9000 miles on it and smelled like someone has smoke it in for years. After about 10 mins in the car you didn’t smell it anymore but it was nasty.
Pros: Loved every minute of it. Will be back again.
No credit card? No rental
Cons: I’m local to the area, and without a round trip airline ticket, they would not let me rent a vehicle with my debit card.
Pros: The car at pickup had almost empty gas but on request, the agent filled it up.
Cons: National should provide pick up service within a few miles.
Great experience with National
Pros: They let you pick the car you like in the aisle regardless of what you reserved.
Cons: Did not inform my of the toll collection program.
Cons: Went to drop off car at 750 bush street address, downstairs car dropoff told me I had to go upstairs to pay if I wanted to pay in cash. Upstairs refused to accept cash. $500 dollars on a $494 bill. Told me they did not accept cash and I had to bring exact cash to the people downstairs as he was too busy for me. I had to walk 3 blocks before I found a coffee shop willing to break a hundred dollar bill at 7 am
Good experience with National rental
Pros: Upgraded to a BMW X3. I really liked the car and the service.
Cons: I had to extend for a day. The rate that was charged for the additional day was higher than what I had for the week. I would have preferred if it was in line with what I was charged per day for the original rental. Thank you.
wonderful customer service
Pros: incredibly helpful, warm, kind staff. They were great getting us set up and out the door, and wonderful upon our return. I rent cars often, but I am not sure that I have ever had a particularly memorable experience with car rental customer service, but in this case I can't say enough good things about the great staff.
Cons: not a thing
Too much money
Cons: Paid way too much for a 4 day rental. I’m an idiot
Pros: Fast service and return
Cons: Nothing really, could have bin cheaper
Quick and painless!
Pros: Could not have been more painless. Staff was incredibly helpful/nice.
Pros: Customer service with Saima ( I think is the right name), was splendid and very pleasant.
Other suppliers in San Francisco scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in San Francisco
- 8.1/10 Avis car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.8/10 Budget car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.6/10 Dollar car rentals in San Francisco
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in San Francisco
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in San Francisco
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Francisco
Where can I find National car rentals in San Francisco?
Address687 Folsom St
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||00:00 - 00:00|
|Sunday||00:00 - 00:00|
Phone+1 415 882 9440
Top tips for renting a car from National in San Francisco
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in San Francisco for $66 or less
- Book your rental car from San Francisco in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from National in San Francisco are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average