|Open air all terrain||$47/day|
|Standard station wagon||$55/day|
Pros: Staff was AMAZING!
Cons: Car was not same model promised and price at least initially invoiced did not match confirmation.
Pros: Drop off very easy
Cons: Tried to con me about insurance and lied about the minimal legally required insurance. Car had no usb jack to charge my phone. Old audio system. Managed to sync with iphone to play music but was unable to get navigation instruction from phone to be heard through the car speakers.
Pros: Vehicle was fine.
Cons: People on both ends were rude and unengaged. I was charged a cleaning fee and told I smoked in the vehicle when I didn’t.
Cons: attitude towards foreign visitors
Pros: Staff was great and car was clean and nice.
Cons: Not the car I rented on your site...Dodge was a big down grade from Lincoln I was to get ...false advertising read to small print. They wanted $35 more per day for a luxury car?
Pros: Pick up was simple, friendly employees. Was upgraded from mid-sized to full-size due to being sold out of mid-sized (this was a plus for us). Drop off was super easy! Employees check you out while you remove your belongings! Highly efficient.
Cons: I was offered to pre-pay for gas and bring it empty. I was told I'd save about $18 this way as gas in San Francisco area was $5 a gallon. I agreed, left and drove past multiple gas stations, all under $4/gallon. Seems like I would have saved about $18 filling up myself. I did not appreciate the false information.
Pros: Staff was very friendly, although they told us they had no cars to rent and that they would do their best. We waited over an hour and a half to get the rental car. We went downstairs to pick it up and their garage was full of cars. It did not make any sense.
Cons: Wait time was way too long and free water and coffee would be a nice touch considering we waited over an hour for our car. Pick up time was 8:30 and we did not get in our car until 9:45ish.
Cons: Long wait at the pick up counter, drop off was fast & easy
Pros: Pick up and drop off were quick and easy.
Cons: Car was dirty! Dried sauce (ketchup?) on the steering wheel.
Pros: Easy drop off
Cons: My window got broke when parked. When I went to exchange the car a pay for the window, the guy complained that he had to work overtime because of it. Sorry mutha fucka Someone broke into my car. Like I wanted my car broken into while on vacation and pay an extra $186 for a window. .
Other suppliers in San Francisco scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car rentals in San Francisco
- 8.1/10 Avis car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.8/10 Budget car rentals in San Francisco
- 8.7/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.1/10 Hertz car rentals in San Francisco
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.8/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Francisco
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in San Francisco
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in San Francisco
- 6.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Francisco
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in San Francisco?
Address364 O Farrell St
|Monday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 415 771 5302
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in San Francisco
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in San Francisco for $35 or less
- Book your rental car from San Francisco in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in San Francisco are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average