Find cheap flights to Cali
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 15% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$682||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cali
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cali? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Cali for the following prices or less: From Orlando $276, from Miami $371, from New York $630
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Cali is March.
- Just booked a flight to Cali? Then you will be flying into Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, also known as Alfonso Bonilla Airport. During your time at the airport, why not make it comfortable by paying a visit to one of the airport’s premium lounges? The Avianca Sala VIP lounge is open to all guests, no matter the class of your ticket. In the lounge you will find a variety of amenities such as complimentary drinks and snacks, TVs, and a spread of magazines and newspapers.
- Need to pick up some last-minute first aid upon arriving in Cali? Luckily for you, there is a pharmacy right within the airport. In Droguería S&S, you will be able to find everything from headache medicine to band-aids and food poisoning relief tablets.
- If you need help planning your trip to Colombia, perhaps a stop off at one of the travel agency desks in the airport is the solution for you. The desks can be found on the third floor of the landside portion of the airport. The trained professionals on staff will be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have along with booking last-minute tickets and hotels.
- Too tired to head all the way into the city after your flight to Cali? Why not stay at GHL Hotel right inside the airport then? Located on the third floor, they have comfortable rooms that are sure to hit the spot after a long flight.
- Need a quiet place to center yourself in before you embark on your next flight? Perhaps a visit to the airport’s chapel is in order. Open 24 hours a day, the chapel offers a pleasant and quiet space for meditation and prayer.
FAQs - booking Cali flights
Which airlines fly to Cali?
How much does it cost to fly to Cali?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl?
How long is the flight to Cali?
What is the name of Cali’s airport?
How far is Cali Airport from central Cali?
What restaurants are there in Alfonso Bonilla Airport?
How to get into Cali proper from the airport?
What shopping options are there at Alfonso Bonilla Airport?
What hotels offer free transport service to and from the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Cali Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Cali Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Cali
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.