Find cheap flights to Eugene
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|January||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$284||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Eugene
- Looking for cheap airfare to Eugene? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Eugene for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $155, from Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl $159, from San Diego $171
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Eugene is February.
- Have a question about the amenities at Eugene Airport (EUG), how to navigate the local transportation, or what to see in the surrounding region? Eugene Airport Navigators are conveniently stationed throughout the Arrivals terminal and are ready to assist all passengers after their flights to Eugene. You can easily locate them as they are always wearing brightly-colored floral shirts.
- If you want to get a head start on sending letters to loved ones back home, drop by either the FedEx drop box or U.S. Postal drop box located in front of the main terminal of Eugene Airport. Postcards and postage can also be purchased from some of the gift shops inside the main building.
- To grab some brochures and information after your flight to Eugene, pay a visit to the self-serve Information Booth located in the Arrivals terminal of Eugene Airport. This booth provides travelers with complimentary maps, restaurant guides, and advertisements for various local sightseeing activities.
- For those traveling with kids, keep your eyes open for Jet, the friendly airplane. In addition to making appearances throughout Eugene Airport, Jet also has a complimentary coloring book that can be printed from the airport’s website.
- As Eugene Airport is small, not every major US airline provides direct flights to this location. To avoid a layover, make sure that you are booking your reservation with Alaska, American, Allegiant, Delta, or United Airlines.
FAQs - booking Eugene flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from United States to Eugene due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from United States to Eugene due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Eugene?
What is the cheapest flight to Eugene?
Which airlines fly to Eugene?
How far is Eugene Airport from central Eugene?
What is the name of Eugene’s airport?
What dining options are there at Eugene Airport?
Which hotels provide a complimentary shuttle service to Eugene Airport?
What is the best way to travel from Eugene Airport to the city center?
Does Eugene Airport have any public phones?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Eugene?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Eugene?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Eugene?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Eugene?
Top 4 airlines flying to Eugene
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Eugene Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Eugene
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.