Find cheap flights to The Bahamas
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$689||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to The Bahamas
- Looking for cheap airfare to The Bahamas? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to The Bahamas for the following prices or less: From Fort Lauderdale $255, from Boston Logan Intl $493, from Greensboro/H. Point $614
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is January.
- Nassau is the main city on the island of New Providence and is a great place to start your exploration of the islands, not only because Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) or Nassau Airport is the major international airport in the area, but also due to its geographical location near the center of the island chain.
- Andros Island is the largest and most westerly of The Bahamas, but it does not have an international airport. Passengers on flights from the US to The Bahamas should fly into Nassau Airport and then get a local flight to San Andros Airport (SAQ).
- The islands in the northern region of The Bahamas are served by three international airports: Grand Bahama Airport (FPO), or Freeport Airport, allows you to discover Grand Bahama, Marsh Harbor Airport (MHH) gains easy access to the Abaco Islands, while South Bimini Airport (BIM) allows you entry to the North, South and East Bimini Islands.
- Cat Island, Eleuthera, and San Salvador are the islands marking the eastern territory of The Bahamas. You can get a local flight from Nassau Airport to Rock Sound Airport (RSD) on the island of Eleuthera and then island hop from Arthur’s Town Airport (ATC) on Cat Island to San Salvador Airport (ZSA).
- After your flight from the US to The Bahamas, a connecting flight to Exhuma International Airport (GGT) leaves you perfectly situated to have an adventure discovering the islands of the southern Bahamas, including the Exhuma Islands, Rum Cay, Long Island and Crooked Island, while Spring Point Airport (AXP) gains entry to Acklins Island.
FAQs - booking The Bahamas flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United States to The Bahamas due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from the United States to The Bahamas due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to The Bahamas?
What is the cheapest flight to The Bahamas?
Which airlines fly to The Bahamas?
What are the most popular destinations in The Bahamas?
Is it possible to get Bahamian dollars at any of their airports?
Which airport is closest to the Inagua Islands?
Does Mayaguana Island have its own airport?
I wish to visit Paradise Island. Which airport should I use?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to The Bahamas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap The Bahamas Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to The Bahamas
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.