Cons: Easy pick up/drop off. Cheaper at the airport than in the city.
Pros: Good price. Easy drop off.
Cons: Long wait for pick up.
Pros: 3rd party insurances being added.
Cons: Let budget offer their own insurance not allianz
Pros: Yes, very helpful.
Cons: Car cleaner!
Cons: The car wasnt washed and clearly there was serious amount of dust on dashboard. Tire pressure was also low. Overall, I dont recommend this company.
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful
Cons: Rates could’ve been lower, over priced for a vehicle.
Cons: Paid $27 per day for insurance. I paid $18 online and Budget employee said it doesn’t cover their car and not showing to him. Where did my $18 go? Why it don’t cover my car i rented?
Pros: No fast track. Long lines. Smaller car than requested.
Cons: Use fast track.
Long wait at HNL for car
Pros: Great price and good people trying their best under very rough circumstances at pick up
Cons: 2 hour wait for car at HNL - a new record for me... not good.
Cons: Waited 2 hours to get service, 30 min to get my key, the gas tank was empty!!!!
No car when we hit Oahu
Cons: I had to find another car. Hertz had an Impala and I grabbed it.
Pros: on airport car pickup
Cons: waited 2 hours for my car
Other suppliers in Honolulu scored
- 7.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Honolulu
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Honolulu
- 7.5/10 Avis car rentals in Honolulu
- 7.6/10 Dollar car rentals in Honolulu
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Honolulu
- 8.0/10 Hertz car rentals in Honolulu
- 9.2/10 National car rentals in Honolulu
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car rentals in Honolulu
- 6.8/10 Ace car rentals in Honolulu
- 5.5/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Honolulu
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Honolulu?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Honolulu
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Honolulu for $54 or less
- Book your rental car from Honolulu in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Budget in Honolulu are around 37% cheaper than other car types, on average