|Open air all terrain||$38/day|
|Standard station wagon||$42/day|
Cons: Everything was good
Pros: Friendly and efficient staff. Clean and almost new car.
Pros: Staff is always great at this location - and really enjoyed driving the Ford Titanium more than I thought I would.
Pros: Friendly staff, great location, clean car, good value.
Pros: staff was very good
Pros: Clean , easy to drive car.
Cons: waiting time for customer service too long.
Pros: Agent in Boston very professional...helpful....engaging....
Cons: toll option could be less expensive
Pros: Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Cons: I called the reservation number to extend my reservation and the person didn't have correct information about location hours. Couldn't explain that I had a week reservation so it was ok to keep the car a 6th day.
Pros: The staff was friendly and helpful
Cons: There were extra charges such as EZ pass that normally other agencies have had it included in the fee that I had already paid per day. I had paid $120 before pick up and by pick up time, other fees were added, I ended up paying another $100 dollars. I had done business with enterprise before and there were no hidden fees, everything was included in the price I paid before pickup. Will not do business with Dollar again.
Pros: The Dollar Desk at Logan Airport was unstaffed, with no sign or indication of where to find anyone. After some time and effort, I eventually rented a car from Budget, whose representative was very kind and helpful.
Cons: A person at the Dollar desk.
Pros: The car was what I was confirmed. No surprises. Easy pick up.
Cons: No guidance at the time of drop off and no one to receive the car. I am used to having someone certify that the car was dropped off appropriately and that there will not be additional charges.
Pros: Ripped off $350 for no reason. No discussion. Just went in and took 350$ for no reason.
Other suppliers in Boston scored
- 8.5/10 Alamo car rentals in Boston
- 7.3/10 Avis car rentals in Boston
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Boston
- 8.5/10 Enterprise car rentals in Boston
- 7.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Boston
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Boston
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Boston
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Boston
- 7.9/10 Europcar car rentals in Boston
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Boston
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Boston
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Boston?
Address100 Tomahawk Drive
|Monday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 22:00|
Phone+1 866 434 2226
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Boston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Boston for $56 or less
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in Boston are around 23% cheaper than other car types, on average