|Standard station wagon||$42/day|
|Open air all terrain||$68/day|
Pros: Th staff was very kind and friendly. i did not like the kind of car i had,was upstairs and did not want ot go back to change it.
Cons: I could have been asked if there was another car i would prefer or what kind of car i was getting.They did say kia but not what kind. thank you
Pros: Nothing. I was unable to get a refund because I was unable to travel due to covid19
Cons: Allowing for a refund or cancellation in light of the current pandemic.
Pros: Drop off was easy
Cons: Staff at check in was rude and pushy. Car radio/nag screen had frost on it making it not legible in the corners.
Pros: The price presented was not the price given. Ill never use kayak again for car rental. Ill just do it myself.
Pros: Drop off was very easy
Cons: The car and the cost
Pros: Drop off was good
Cons: The cleaning of the car
Cons: Staff told me lies to sell me extras. The car was not up to the category I contracted neither.
Pros: Price was good
Cons: The lady at the pick up counter was a bit pushy, but polite.
Cons: Easy checkin and drop off at Logan Airport
Pros: Customer service people at Thrifty are great.
Cons: They initially missed that we had prepaid so we were overcharged.
Pros: The price and amenities we're very reasonable and checking in and out was quick, but I did have to wait a while for an attendant to show me to my car.
Cons: I reserved and paid for a premium car. They had none at pick up and offered me a kia. When I said that was not a premium I waited while he walked around. The line behind me grew longer so I finally said I'd take the toyota. When pushed they took $50 courtesy off. They could have had the car I paid for there for me or offered to fix the pricing without my having to push so hard and making everyone wait while he dithered. More staff there might have made things smother for the ones waiting behind me too.
Other suppliers in Boston scored
- 8.6/10 Enterprise car rentals in Boston
- 7.4/10 Avis car rentals in Boston
- 8.5/10 National car rentals in Boston
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Boston
- 6.9/10 Payless car rentals in Boston
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Boston
- 6.9/10 Dollar car rentals in Boston
- 7.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Boston
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Boston
- 8.5/10 Alamo car rentals in Boston
- 8.2/10 Europcar car rentals in Boston
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Boston?
Address100 Tomahawk Drive
|Monday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||06:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||06:00 - 22:00|
Phone+1 877 283 0898
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Boston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Boston for $54 or less
- Mini rental cars from Thrifty in Boston are around 26% cheaper than other car types, on average