Pros: everything, it was a quick and easy process to pick up and return the car, it was very clean and drove very well.
Cons: only thing was there was no windsheild fluid. so make sure all the fluids are filled in the car.
Cons: Never again
Cons: Everything was great.
Pros: Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Cons: The car did not have a GPS which made it inconvenient. The pick up and drop off procedures were confusing. The office was hard to find in Boston.
Cons: Couldn’t Travel due to Covid restrictions. I had prepaid for my rental. Budget only refunded a portion. Will never prepay again.
Cons: The representative was very unknowledgeable and unprofessional.
Pros: Very easy process - the staff was friendly. Had an issue with the first car we got but was taken care of quickly and with little fuss.
Cons: On the day we needed to exchange cars there were 3 people working the desk and 1 of them was a new employee, so she kept having to ask the more senior person for help. The senior person would leave the customer she was helping and go over to the new employees computer with out excusing herself . This happened to 3 customers she was helping. While the senior person was helping me with the exchange (because the new employee didn't know how to do the transaction), she was distracted by the new employee and sent me away with out a bar code so I had to drive around and go back in to pick one up. Not a big deal but I think it would be helpful to have a dedicated person with the new employee to give them better training.
Cons: My flight and whole trip was cancelled because of the ongoing pandemic, hotel, flight, everything else refunded or gave credit, budget would not
Pros: Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
Cons: We were "upgraded" into a vehicle that did not fit our original criteria and it took about 45 minutes to correct the oversight.
Pros: Charges were added at drop off. I had to go in to the counter to get them removed. The agent had no problem removing them, but it was an inconvenience.
Cons: Don’t add charges to the customer bill thinking they won’t take the time to dispute them. Not cool Budget.
Other suppliers in Boston scored
- 8.5/10 Alamo car rentals in Boston
- 7.3/10 Avis car rentals in Boston
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Boston
- 8.5/10 Enterprise car rentals in Boston
- 7.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Boston
- 8.6/10 National car rentals in Boston
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Boston
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Boston
- 7.9/10 Europcar car rentals in Boston
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Boston
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Boston
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Boston?
Address183 Cambridge Street
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
Phone+1 617 497 3608
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Boston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Boston for $41 or less
- Book your rental car from Boston in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Budget in Boston are around 23% cheaper than other car types, on average