|Open air all terrain||$72/day|
Pros: Easy to pick up and drop off and the shuttle was also expedient to and from the airport. Car was new with 300 miles.
Cons: The cost was higher than quoted after all the incidental tax was added. Probably a state issue but should have been an up front cost quote.
Pros: Friendly and easy couldn’t ask for faster service
Pros: Arrived and national did not have reservation and did not have any other cars. Told us to call other locations. Was on the phone for several hours. National has only 2 other available cars in the area and was trying to make me pay regular price for the other cars despite not having or being able to honor my reservation. Was told the local regional manager would call me and I am still waiting for their call. Will not be renting w national again and cannot trust that reservations made on this website will be honored moving forward
Cons: Honor reservation. Have rental car available if there is a booked reservation. Do not falsely sell these reservations if the company cannot honor them. Very disappointed all together
Cons: Should give car with full tank of gas
Pros: Staff was very helpful, would rent from National again!
Cons: We did have to take some of our time to have the oil changed in the rental, not a bad thing but would have been better if we didn't have to worry about that.
Cons: All was great
Pros: Friendly, helpful staff. Offered upgrade at no cost when initially booked car was not readily available.
Cons: The location (inside a parking garage inside a large buildling complex) can be difficult to find both for pickup and for dropoff.
Pros: The car was good and quality as expected.
Cons: The main drawback was the pick-up of the car. The priceline system is not transparent at all, I had asked for a pick-up at Boston airoport and it came up that this was at the city center. This made everything more complicated.
Pros: So smooth and easy.
Cons: I loved it - no improvements I can think of.
Pros: Great customer service during pick up and on the phone to extend the rental. Rep offered great options for our rental needs to maximize our budget options for our needs.
Cons: Signage to find the rental location in Boston was lacking.
Pros: Smooth pick up and return
Cons: Price could be better
Great car, convenient city location.
Pros: Very patient, helpful staff. Got to choose which car to take.
Other suppliers in Boston scored
- 8.5/10 Alamo car rentals in Boston
- 7.3/10 Avis car rentals in Boston
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Boston
- 7.0/10 Dollar car rentals in Boston
- 8.5/10 Enterprise car rentals in Boston
- 7.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Boston
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in Boston
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Boston
- 7.9/10 Europcar car rentals in Boston
- 6.4/10 Advantage car rentals in Boston
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Boston
Where can I find National car rentals in Boston?
Address1 Congress St
|Monday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 12:00|
Phone+1 888 826 6890
Top tips for renting a car from National in Boston
- 25% of our users found rental cars from National in Boston for $70 or less
- Book your rental car from Boston in National at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from National in Boston are around 23% cheaper than other car types, on average