Find cheap flights to Houston
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$242||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Houston
- Looking for cheap airfare to Houston? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Houston for the following prices or less: From Chicago $98, from Los Angeles $142, from New York $163
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Houston is September.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) are the two main airports for flights to Houston. Hobby Airport was the original airport of Houston but, with the opening of George Bush Intercontinental, it has faded in importance; nowadays, it serves as a domestic outlet and reliever airport for the Greater Houston area. George Bush Intercontinental Airport is where most travelers fly into for Houston and is one of the busier airports in the U.S.
- George Bush Intercontinental’s “Harmony in the Air” performing arts program is designed to foster a positive, stress-free ambiance for travelers. The program features live performances by a diverse arrangement of classical, jazz, and international music. Performances take place in Terminal A and Terminal D.
- The Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority (METRO) offers public bus transportation to and from both George Bush Intercontinental and Hobby Airport. For Hobby Airport, the bus stop can be found at Curb Zone 3 outside of Baggage Claim, while for George Bush Intercontinental, pick up and drop off is located outside of Baggage Claim on the south side of Terminal C.
- George Bush Intercontinental is as good as it gets when it comes to airport dining. Some of the big hitters include The Breakfast Klub, Ember, Olio, 3rd Bar Eating House, Hugo’s Cocina, and Bam Bam. From Cajun seafood and Vietnamese fusion to classic smokehouse barbeque, George Bush Intercontinental has it all.
- For travelers looking to charge their mobile devices on the go, George Bush Intercontinental has many FuelRod SwapBox Kiosks available throughout the airport. FuelRod SwapBoxes allow travelers to charge their devices with the portable FuelRods and then, when their FuelRod’s battery is low, they can swap it out at any of the kiosks.
FAQs - booking Houston flights
How long is the flight to Houston?
What is the cheapest flight to Houston?
Which airlines fly to Houston?
How far is Houston Airport from central Houston?
What is the name of Houston’s airport?
How can I travel between Hobby Airport and George Bush Intercontinental Airport?
What is there to do in George Bush Intercontinental Airport?
What pet facilities are available for travelers at George Bush Intercontinental Airport?
What hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the Houston airports?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Houston Hobby
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Houston Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Houston Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Houston
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.