Find cheap flights to Texas
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|June||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$241||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Texas
- Looking for cheap airfare to Texas? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Texas for the following prices or less: From Dallas $214, from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson $229, from Boston Logan Intl $274
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Texas is September.
- The Space Center is one of the top attractions in Houston. When searching for flights to Texas, you can either choose to travel to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) or William P. Hobby Airport (HOU). The first one is the largest and is served by more airlines, but it’s 46 mi from the Space Center and about 19 mi from the city center. Even though HOU is served by fewer airlines, it’s just 18 mi from the Space Center and 11 mi from the city center.
- If you’re traveling to Dallas with kids and don’t know which airport to choose, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is the parents’ favorite. It includes playgrounds for the young ones and free art tours for the older travelers. Plus, the airport is well-connected to the city center by DART trains, rideshare services, and taxis.
- For travelers going to Austin, keep in mind that there’s only one airport, the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), but two terminals, depending on which airline you choose. The South Terminal serves low-cost airlines Frontier and Allegiant, while the main Barbara Jordan Terminal serves other airlines.
- The best way to get around in the Lone Star State is by car, so for parents traveling with children younger than eight years old, keep in mind that the state law requires your kid to be secured in a safety seat system.
- If you’re searching flights to Texas for the ultimate Texas road trip, the best city to fly in to is Austin to start your journey, and then drive to San Antonio, Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth, and finally drive back to fly out of Austin.
FAQs - booking Texas flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United States to Texas due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from the United States to Texas due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Texas?
What is the cheapest flight to Texas?
Which airlines fly to Texas?
What are the most popular destinations in Texas?
I’m traveling to South Padre Island. Which airport do I choose?
Which airport do I choose if I want to visit The Alamo?
I’m taking a cruise from Houston. Which is the best airport to fly into?
I’m traveling to Dallas. Which airport is closest to the city center?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Texas
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Texas Plane Tickets
Recent round-trip flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
Flights to Texas
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.