Find cheap flights to Kahului
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 2% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 7% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$563||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kahului
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kahului? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kahului for the following prices or less: From Honolulu $57, from Los Angeles $294, from San Francisco $303
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Kahului is January.
- For travelers looking to book a flight to Kahului, chances are you will land at Kahului Airport (OGG), as it is the largest airport on the island of Maui. However, there are two other airports on Maui that are also regularly used for travel -- namely, Hana Airport (HNM) and Kapalua Airport (JHM).
- Passengers bringing service animals with them should note that Hawaii has very strict quarantine regulations. Pet owners must produce paperwork to prove that their service animals have been tested for rabies at least 30 days before the trip. Additionally, owners should be prepared to pay various fees to ensure immediate and direct release of their pets from quarantine.
- Lahaina is one of the most popular resort areas on the island of Maui. To get there from Kahului Airport, it is recommend that travelers either take one of the private shuttles, hire a taxi, or rent a car themselves. Though not too distant from the airport, a taxi ride can be expensive, so renting a car or taking the shuttle may be the most economical method.
- Island hopping by plane is one of the main ways to get between the islands of Hawaii. For travelers looking to go from Kahului Airport to Kapalua Airport, hired shuttle buses are probably your best option. The drive isn’t long, but you do have to circle around West Maui Forest Reserve.
- Many travelers with flights to Kahului are there for a special occasion like a wedding or an anniversary. Knowing this, Kahului Airport offers bookable Lei Greetings. Passengers, travel agents, or family members can book a Lei Greeting so the vacation starts right with a festive flair straight off the airplane.
FAQs - booking Kahului flights
How long is the flight to Kahului?
What is the cheapest flight to Kahului?
Which airlines fly to Kahului?
How far is Kahului Airport from central Kahului?
What is the name of Kahului’s airport?
How to get from Kahului Airport to Kahului proper?
What shopping options are available at Kahului Airport?
What can I eat while at Kahului Airport?
What hotels and resorts offer free shuttle service to and from Kahului Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Kahului
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kahului Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Kahului Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Kahului
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.