Find cheap flights to Kingston
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 8% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$539||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Kingston
- Looking for cheap airfare to Kingston? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Kingston for the following prices or less: From Fort Lauderdale $187, from New York $264, from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson $309
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Kingston is January.
- Although small in size, Norman Manley International Airport does its utmost best to provide a pleasant experience to people passing through its doors. While waiting for your flight, head to the Shopping Area where you can find duty free stores as well as a small but good selection of shops selling local crafts, gifts and souvenirs, and traveling essentials.
- Fancy a bite to eat? Norman Manley International Airport houses a number of food concession stands scattered around the airport, selling both ‘international food’ such as subs and sandwiches but also traditional Jamaican dishes and snacks.
- Tired of the hustle and bustle of the airport? Head to one of the lounges, which can be accessed both through a lounge membership program and on a pay-per-use basis. Located both at Departures and at Arrivals, the lounges include amenities such as comfortable seating, TVs, Wi-Fi, and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- If you are stuck on a long stopover in Norman Manley International Airport, get out and get exploring! From the airport you can easily reach popular tourist attractions such as the Rockfort Mineral Bath Spa (5.8 miles), the National Gallery (10 miles), Emancipation Park (12.4 miles), and the Bob Marley Museum (13.3 miles), all located north of the airport.
- Flights to Kingston occasionally land at night: if you don’t want to travel late into the city, simply book a room at one of the hotels located not far from the airport. The Altamont Court Hotel, for example, does not offer airport shuttle services but will arrange a pick-up and transfer service for you.
FAQs - booking Kingston flights
How long is the flight to Kingston?
What is the cheapest flight to Kingston?
Which airlines fly to Kingston?
How far is Kingston Airport from central Kingston?
What is the name of Kingston’s airport?
Where is Norman Manley International Airport located?
How to get from Norman Manley International Airport to Kingston city center?
What kind of services does Norman Manley International Airport offer?
What airlines serve Norman Manley International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Kingston Norman Manley
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Kingston Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Kingston Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Kingston
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.