Find cheap flights to Jamaica
Latest Jamaica Flight Deals
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 10% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$558||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Jamaica
- Looking for cheap airfare to Jamaica? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Jamaica for the following prices or less: From Fort Lauderdale $209, from Miami $230, from Philadelphia $317
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Jamaica is February.
- Flights to Jamaica most often come through one of the island’s two major airports: Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) in Kingston and Donald Sangster International airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay. Both of these airports operate a high volume of international flights, but Montego Bay is a more popular destination.
- Jamaican Dollars are the official currency of Jamaica; however, the island’s popular all-inclusive resorts, as well as some of the other popular tourist destinations commonly accept US Dollars. Jamaican Dollars will be needed if you’re going outside of the major cities, but you can use US Dollars near the airports until you can get to an ATM.
- If you’re flying into Jamaica internationally then flying out to another destination, it can be beneficial to fly to Montego Bay, which is not only the biggest airport in Jamaica, it’s one of the biggest airports in the entire Caribbean. Flying in and out of Montego Bay gives you easy access to several different destinations both inside and outside of the Caribbean.
- Tourists flock to Jamaica for Bacchanal Carnival, which can drive up flight prices. The carnival often starts slowly in the middle of February, but climaxes in late March, near the time of the final parade. Booking your flight to Jamaica outside of the last few weeks of March can help you get a better price.
- The Reggae Sumfest is another lively festival held each July in Jamaica. If you’re traveling to the island for Sumfest, be sure to book your flight tickets early; and if not, booking your flight to Jamaica outside of the weekend during which Sumfest is held can save you money on your vacation.
FAQs - booking Jamaica flights
How long is the flight to Jamaica?
What is the cheapest flight to Jamaica?
Which airlines fly to Jamaica?
What are the most popular destinations in Jamaica?
Do I need a visa to enter Jamaica?
Are there nonstop flights to Jamaica?
Which airport should I fly into for access to the mountains?
Which Jamaica Airport is most convenient to Haiti?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Jamaica
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Jamaica (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Jamaica (One-way)
Flights to Jamaica
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.