Car not back to rent and wanted to charge a holdin
Pros: Did not rent, because the price change when I got to the rental place.
Pros: The gal at check in was very nice.
Cons: Car smelled like cigarettes. A caution air tire pressure light was on at all times, but there was a little not that said to ignore the light. This was a little worrisome.
Pros: pricing was one thing
Cons: . a little seedy. car was not clean inside or out. the rental signing process a little outdated and in an uncomfortable setting. In the end, the pricing was not that much cheaper than the nationals/brand names. The policy about the rental period is strict. severe penalty for dropping off after 24 hour period...so ridiculous that I uber'ed to a couple places after I returned the car. My flight came in early and I picked up an hour earlier than anticipated but was leaving at my expected time 26 hours later. 2 extra hours was double the cost.
Pros: Convenience, not having to fill out paperwork on-site and just being able to jump in the car and go, great price and quality vehicle
Cons: Lack of flexibility with return time
Barely worth the slightly older car
Pros: Slightly cheaper price
Cons: Had to call to find out that we wanted the Colonial Airport Parking shuttle after we waited for a while hoping for a Rent-A-Wreck shuttle. Car smelled like cigarette smoke and windows were a bit foggy on the inside. The office wasn't marked The guys at the drop off place weren't particularly helpful with my questions.
Do NOT use this company
Pros: Nothing really!
Cons: The dispatcher were rude! The van was in need of maintenance - exampke, wipers were old and cracked. It was a big hassle to get into the lot and find the car. The lot attendant was very rude! As my wife concluded, they have ZERO customer service.
Pros: Due to trouble with the mechanics of the car Rent a Wreck is refunding a day's charge. This should be back in account within 3 days, they say.
Cons: The muffler came semidetached and it sounded like a street rod. I'm nor sure if this was a safety hazard or not but it wasn't good.
Other suppliers in Philadelphia scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Philadelphia
- 6.5/10 Budget car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Philadelphia
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Philadelphia
- 6.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Philadelphia
- 8.1/10 National car rentals in Philadelphia
- 5.4/10 Payless car rentals in Philadelphia
- 6.9/10 Thrifty car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Philadelphia
- 4.5/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Philadelphia
Where can I find Rent-A-Wreck car rentals in Philadelphia?
Top tips for renting a car from Rent-A-Wreck in Philadelphia
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Rent-A-Wreck in Philadelphia for $54 or less
- Book your rental car from Philadelphia in Rent-A-Wreck at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Rent-A-Wreck in Philadelphia are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average