Pros: drop off was good..picking up was bad. Long lines and one employee
Cons: Philly budget had one person working and the line was out the door.
Pros: check in was fast
Cons: The car was extremely dirty. Had to go to the car wash so I could see out the back window. Gas tank was supposed to be full, it was not. No one available for the return. Just left the car and got on the shuttle. I hope the bill is correct.
Pros: The price was great
Cons: The Philadelphia desk staff is THE WORST & waited in 23 degree weather for 25 minutes for a shuttle back to the airport to catch my flight - shuttle never arrived & we were advised to lug all of our bags through & across the PARKING LOT to get to Avis (next door) to get their shuttle because Avis shuttles were running every 10 minutes ... terrible experience
Pros: The staff was overworked and clearly stressed, and the line of people in front of me was long (we waited 10-15 minutes to be seen). But the woman who serviced me when I picked up the car was courteous and professional.
Cons: When I returned the car, I was charged $169. The price I was originally given when I made my reservation—the price I agreed to—was $85.83. I was billed for miles and I was also billed for dropping the car off in a different state, even though my original quote specifically stated unlimited mileage and a drop-off in Maryland. I was able to get a refund for most of the incorrect charges, but it was frustrating and burned time I didn't have to spare. There was also a lot of chaos and general confusion in the office. Needless to say: it wasn't a great experience.
Pros: Car was fine. Price was good
Cons: When we went in to pickup the car at 1:30 am there was only one worker for 10 rentals.
Pros: Pickup was quick
Cons: Requested car was not available without waiting for who knows how long. Had to take a more expensive car.
Pros: I was upgraded to a better car because the car I had reserved had not even been cleaned.
Cons: Customer service agents at drop off location at airport were very unhelpful. The car I was initially given had food crumbs on the seats and a lighter in the cup holder. It was so dirty that we couldn’t sit in it. Luckily we were assigned a cleaner car right away.
Pros: Drop off - including adjustment - was easy.
Cons: Car smelled like cigarette smoke. Gross.
Pros: Drop-off was easy (though somewhat disorganized and short staffed looking).
Cons: The car smelled terribly of dead fish and cigarette smoke. The car performed very poorly, as if it needed a tune up.
Budget turn in area was filthy
Pros: Easy to turn in.
Cons: The place was dirty, the bathrooms were dirty, Not enough workers.
Pros: Staff was helpful. Thought I would get a different car but the one assigned was fine.
Cons: All was good
Other suppliers in Philadelphia scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.2/10 Dollar car rentals in Philadelphia
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Philadelphia
- 6.6/10 Hertz car rentals in Philadelphia
- 8.1/10 National car rentals in Philadelphia
- 5.3/10 Payless car rentals in Philadelphia
- 6.9/10 Thrifty car rentals in Philadelphia
- 7.1/10 Sixt car rentals in Philadelphia
- 4.5/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Philadelphia
- 4.9/10 Rent-A-Wreck car rentals in Philadelphia
Where can I find Budget car rentals in Philadelphia?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in Philadelphia
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in Philadelphia for $41 or less
- Book your rental car from Philadelphia in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard rental cars from Budget in Philadelphia are around 35% cheaper than other car types, on average