|Standard station wagon||$32/day|
Pros: Nothing - I cancelled, agent refused to credit full amount and then would not refund partial. I simply advised the agent I will be disputing my charges and did just that. .
Cons: When a typo is made and your customer calls within 60 minutes to notify agent of the error, you need to cancel and process full refund. This is called customer service. Now you have a charge back which is no good for the company, client has a bad taste in their mouth, car company has a no-show that should have been avoided and insurance company has no coverage. Totally unprofessional!! - FYI - I have won my charge back submission!!!
Cons: Our rental was cancelled due to COVID-19, and we did not receive a full refund.
Pros: The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I traveled separately and met at Jacksonville. His flight was late - he was the listed driver of the car - and we had no problems getting the car later on. Price was fair for the amount of time we rented.
Pros: The staff was pretty friendly and drop off took no time at all. Attendant was wearing her slippers, which was odd, but no big deal.
Cons: The car smelled bad - strong cigarette odor which was a problem since I needed to drive my business clients in this car during my stay.
Pros: When I had to wait 20 minutes for my car, they gave me a complimentary upgrade for my inconvenience. When I went to that car and it had a broker tail light, they gave me another complimentary free upgrade. I also liked the proximity of the rental counter to the airport and car lot.
Pros: Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful in all matters! The car was beautiful and comfortable. We felt safe and fashionable! We will rent again.
Cons: When stating that a certain vehicle is available, it should be available. We specifically wanted a Lincoln Continental and it was advertised as possible. Then, when we arrived for pick up . . . there were NONE. We were given a Cadillac XTS instead. It was nice but smaller.
Pros: Pick up and drop off was quick and the staff was pleasant to deal with. The drop of person was very help and accommodating to my special needs
Cons: The car was very loud
Pros: Staff was very friendly / helpful, and the drop-off was quick and convenient.
Pros: The car was awesome
Cons: The price could have been better and the staff could have been better
Pros: windows and mirrors were so ver dirty, difficult to see at night, did not realize this till after we left airport and it started getting dark. this is a driving hazard!!!!!!
Cons: clean windows and mirrors
Pros: Excellent price, drop off went smoothly. Would rent from Dollar again
Cons: Car was not ready at pickup time. There were several people in line in front of me all waiting for cars to arrive.
Other suppliers in Jacksonville scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Jacksonville
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.6/10 Ace car rentals in Jacksonville
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Jacksonville
- 5.1/10 Easirent car rentals in Jacksonville
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Jacksonville?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Jacksonville
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Jacksonville for $31 or less
- Book your rental car from Jacksonville in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in Jacksonville are around 43% cheaper than other car types, on average