Pros: No vehicles for me to pick up.
Cons: The company didn’t have any vehicles for me so I couldn’t get a car. You owe me the return of my money.
Pros: Easy process
Cons: Wait to check in and get rental car at JAX was horrible!!!
Pros: Very quick and friendly staff. Really enjoyed the servicen
Cons: Better exit signs from the parking lot where the vehicles were.
Cons: I am a senior. I had no one to tell me how to use the key system. No one was around so I had to walk all the way back to the station to find out how to use it. Perhaps it would have been easier for the clerk to explain the key system to me.
Cons: The entire process. They sent me to a different location to pick up the car, didn't have the car I reserved, didn't check the car in when I returned it, and billed me for a over a week until I had to call multiple times to get it fixed. They still overcharged me at the end.
Pros: The pick up staff was nice
Cons: The cleanliness of the car and the additional gas charge after I had already filled it back up right before dropping it off..rip off.
Cons: had rental car reserved got a text two hours befor pick up time. WE HAVE NO CARS TO RENT. THIS COMPANY SUCKS.
Pros: The Hertz staff at pickup was very responsive to my concerns. Rental return was quick.
Cons: Call the rental location a day ahead to ensure they will have the vehicle reserved.
Pros: Nice car with good fuel economy (‘19 Chevy Impala). Had all the features I could want. It was easy to connect my iPhone to the car.
Cons: Th windshield washer fluid as bone dry. It was a bit irritating to have to stop at an auto parts store to by fluid for the road trip I was starting shortly after getting the car. The could have/should have ran the car thru a car wash before giving it to me.
Pros: Fast & friendly
Cons: Car could have been cleaner at pickup. Windshield needed deep clean to safely see out of in rain.
Pros: Reliability with having a car in good condition and ready to go.
Cons: Don't recall a problem.
Pros: The staff members were very prompt and courteous both in and out and the price was very competitive. The vehicle was immaculate and there was Sirrius XM radio already activated.
Cons: Easier access for pick-up. I had to walk too far to find my car. There was no one there to direct me. Other vendors have staff on site to show you to the vehicle.
Other suppliers in Jacksonville scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Jacksonville
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.4/10 Thrifty car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.6/10 Ace car rentals in Jacksonville
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Jacksonville
- 5.0/10 Easirent car rentals in Jacksonville
Where can I find Hertz car rentals in Jacksonville?
Top tips for renting a car from Hertz in Jacksonville
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Hertz in Jacksonville for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Jacksonville in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Hertz in Jacksonville are around 43% cheaper than other car types, on average