|Standard station wagon||$32/day|
Cons: Quick easy pickup and drop off. The agent was super friendly and efficient. Couldn’t have been any more pleasant experience.
Pros: Very friendly staff, and we got a free upgrade as well!
Pros: Staff was friendly and helpful. Car was almost new.
Cons: Everything was easy and went well
Pros: The staff was extremely friendly and drop off was simple.
Cons: The Corolla was a tad small for a midsize but worked for our purposes.
Pros: Staff was friendly and drop off was easy
Cons: They charge outrageous overcharging for tolls in general but you can't just get the charge for the days that you know you'll need them. You must get them for the duration of your rental. What a ripoff! Bait and switch. I made my reservation weeks before arrival and still got a different car than I asked for.
Cons: The pickup and drop off was very easy and convenient. The people who worked there were considerate. The problem was the car. It felt unsteady, and out of alignment. It was particularly wobbly when driving at higher speeds.
Pros: Ms Kim at the airport terminal desk was great!!
Cons: The rental coordinator company charged me almost 60 percent of the rental charge for insurance I did not really need.
Pros: there were 2 desk reps and slow slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: keep garage office (for members) open later than 10 oclock
Pros: The staff was very friendly and the process was quick.
Cons: Didn’t explain the optional coverages well.
Cons: The A/C did not work on the vehicle.... this should of been tested prior to renting. the solution was a discount at the return counter, ....... they did state I could drive a hour to a THrity to exchange.... but who would do that.......
Pros: The line to pick-up a car was extremely long with only one representative. When we finally got the car and went to start it, the service engine light went on. Agent on duty outside said it was probably ok to drive (which I would not). Transferred cars two more times and not enough room to continue
Cons: Effort could have been made to locate a car that would accommodate our needs as booked and pre-paid. Any caring for the customer's business would have been appreciated. Was told any adjustment had to be done after rental and upon return none was done.
Pros: Friendly people!
Other suppliers in Jacksonville scored
- 8.6/10 Alamo car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.9/10 Avis car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.3/10 Budget car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.4/10 Dollar car rentals in Jacksonville
- 8.4/10 Enterprise car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.5/10 Hertz car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.6/10 Ace car rentals in Jacksonville
- 6.7/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in Jacksonville
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in Jacksonville
- 5.1/10 Easirent car rentals in Jacksonville
Where can I find Thrifty car rentals in Jacksonville?
Top tips for renting a car from Thrifty in Jacksonville
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Thrifty in Jacksonville for $33 or less
- Book your rental car from Jacksonville in Thrifty at least 1 week before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Thrifty in Jacksonville are around 43% cheaper than other car types, on average