|Standard station wagon||$67/day|
Pros: Nothing I will never use your service again
Cons: Everything, the rental process was a disaster, fake price , could not cancel, unbelievable bad.
Pros: Drop-off very easy.
Cons: The person that attended us in Newark kept including add-ons as if we didn't have a choice with the final price being 4x what the online price had been. Luckily we understood what was happening in time and decided against the better car, gasoline charge, extra insurance (we had already paid for one online through the website), E-Z pass, etc.. Still, we ended up paying double the amount to add a second driver. I would have chose that already online if it was more clearly presented on the website.
Pros: Easy pickup and drop off. Polite staff.
Pros: drop off was great.
Cons: pick up was repetitive. difficult to understand agent
Cons: I reserved car for aproximately 90$, but got 134$ bill at reception desk
Pros: Cheap rate and great car. Those are the most important factors, so I'd use again for sure.
Cons: Check in was extremely slow, about an hour, like they had to start from scratch and completely redo the reservation: asking about insurance, asking about EZPass, asking about car seats, asking for a credit card. All those things were, or could have been, asked when I made the reservation online.
Pros: booking it was easy.
Cons: everything. when we got there, 50+ people were waiting for their cars. After 30 mins at 12:30 at night after a 10+ hour flight, with no movement practically in the line, we took an uber instead. Not only was it faster it was cheaper and less hassle.
Pros: Car was solid
Cons: Took over an hour to check-in / get car, and price was significantly higher than quoted.
Cons: The car pickup was horrific. Two apathetic disinterested desk attendants waiting on line of 20 customers with an average wait of 15 minutes per customer. Non priority customers crashing the line, no control or pushback. Same issue in DIA with Dollar two months back. Will not use them again.
Pros: The staff was super friendly at both Newark and Philly airports.
Pros: The staff was super friendly and the drip off process was really easy.
Pros: I was in and out so fast, no one wasted my time and the car was really nice
Cons: I don’t love that I had to pay $54 because I’m 23 but I understand why that is
Other suppliers in Newark scored
- 8.0/10 Avis car rentals in Newark
- 7.2/10 Budget car rentals in Newark
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car rentals in Newark
- 7.7/10 Hertz car rentals in Newark
- 6.0/10 Advantage car rentals in Newark
- 7.6/10 Thrifty car rentals in Newark
- 8.7/10 Alamo car rentals in Newark
- 5.8/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in Newark
- 6.2/10 Payless car rentals in Newark
- 6.9/10 Silvercar car rentals in Newark
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in Newark?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in Newark
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in Newark for $63 or less
- Book your rental car from Newark in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in Newark are around 61% cheaper than other car types, on average