Cons: over 2 hours standing in line to rent a car
Pros: FastBreak experience. Clean and odor-free car. The car was in great condition.
Cons: The return process at Oxnard airport wasn't great and the fact that I used FastBreak at checkout means they didn't issue a condition report and then when I went to return the car, the agent said I was responsible for an existing windshield nick.
Cons: The pick up counter personnel was horrible. This is the second time I have rented and second time of a poor experience with your counter staff. When there is a huge line make sure you have your stuff together. One lady processed 5 groups in the time the others struggled to do one. Not good....
Pros: Great staff and easy pick up
Cons: More usb ports
Cons: Fix your pickup people
Pros: The person who processed my rental when I arrived got the closest to the car I wanted; he was fast and efficient. Drop-off was lightning fast.
Cons: I forgot to mention that the tire pressure was low on one of the tires, so I hope they service that for the next person.
Pros: Very Convenient
Pros: Fast friend service
Pros: Car was great!
Cons: Had to wait 20 min for a car.
Pros: Good suv very low rate
Cons: No back up camera on a brand new SUV
Cons: When I rented the car, my confirmation said that pick up was at the airport location in San Jose. When I arrived at that location the employee said it was not that location and if I wanted to rent from them it would be an additional 30% in taxes because it was at the airport. At this point I was not about to travel all over San Jose to try to locate the car because I assumed that my confirmation would have correct information. I was traveling there to move my daughter out of her college dorm room. She has finals this week so there was little time to see her to pack up her belongings so I had no choice but to pay the additional funds. Also, on the site, there was an option for rental insurance. Normally I don't buy this but because I was with someone outside my family I thought it may not be a bad idea if both of us were going to drive the vehicle. When I got to the Budget desk he had no record of that and said it was an outside vendor that I purchased insurance from. Your site is very deceiving. I will not use Kayak or Budget again after this.
SJC was understaffed for pick-up
Cons: I was in line for nearly 30 minutes . . .
Other suppliers in San Jose scored
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in San Jose
- 7.2/10 Avis car rentals in San Jose
- 7.7/10 Dollar car rentals in San Jose
- 8.5/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Jose
- 7.3/10 Hertz car rentals in San Jose
- 8.1/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Jose
- 6.5/10 Airport Van car rentals in San Jose
- 5.9/10 Fox car rentals in San Jose
- 7.0/10 Payless car rentals in San Jose
- 7.9/10 Sixt car rentals in San Jose
Where can I find Budget car rentals in San Jose?
Top tips for renting a car from Budget in San Jose
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Budget in San Jose for $49 or less
- Book your rental car from San Jose in Budget at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact rental cars from Budget in San Jose are around 31% cheaper than other car types, on average