|Open air all terrain||$38/day|
|Standard station wagon||$43/day|
Pros: drop off was awfull as I was in between Hertz and Dollar at the counter at LAX
Cons: Informing the renters exactly were to drop off the car in LA
Pros: Couldn’t rent because of COVID 19
Cons: Need refund
Cons: The insurance was higher than expected
Pros: quick service
Cons: The vehicle I rented was not what I expected.
Cons: I made a mistake putting the pre-paid reservation in my name, I meant it to be for my business partner. Dollar Rent-A-Car refused to honor the reservation (after speaking with me) and they kept my money.
Pros: Drop off was easy
Cons: Pick up area for my type of car was not easy to locate. The video representative at the time of pick up was not user friendly, took longer than in-person representatives, and ultimately I was double charged by both priceline and by dollar.
Pros: Front desk received properly and assisted as needed very helpful
Cons: The dispatcher is too harsh and need to learn how to talk to customers
Pros: good value
Cons: good value
Cons: 35 people in line ahead of me to pick up the car. It took an hour to get through the line.
Cons: Smooth pickup and drop off.
Pros: The ease of picking up and dropping off.
Cons: If they could make sure the car is clean so we know where our dirtiness came from.
Other suppliers in San Diego scored
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in San Diego
- 7.6/10 Budget car rentals in San Diego
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Diego
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in San Diego
- 9.3/10 National car rentals in San Diego
- 5.1/10 Payless car rentals in San Diego
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Diego
- 6.9/10 Airport Van car rentals in San Diego
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Advantage car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Diego
- 8.6/10 GREEN MOTION car rentals in San Diego
- 6.5/10 Fox car rentals in San Diego
- 6.2/10 Pacific car rentals in San Diego
- 6.6/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in San Diego
- 6.2/10 Ace car rentals in San Diego
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in San Diego
Where can I find Dollar car rentals in San Diego?
Top tips for renting a car from Dollar in San Diego
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Dollar in San Diego for $36 or less
- Book your rental car from San Diego in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Mini rental cars from Dollar in San Diego are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average