Cons: Insurance was too high and the wheels were out of balance.
Pros: Staff was great!
Cons: The car was in serious need of mechanic maintenance. Steering wheel shook, front tires were bald. Seem as though the vehicle had been in a minor crash.
Cons: The customer service was horrible from the moment i picked up the car with an extremely rude woman checking me in. Car smelled horribly of cigarette smoke and throw up, car was dirty with some gross substance stuck to steering wheel and all in the cup holder with stains on the seats. Had a tire go flat and there were no tools nor a jack to change the tire mused, and took 1.5 hours on hold to get in touch with someone to arrange roadside assistance - thankfully i was not stranded on the side of the road for that long. The towing company they dispatched did not want to change the tire, just wanted to fill it with air and hope i made it to the tire store. I insisted he change to the spare and he threw a bit of a fit. I understand this is a third party so not associated w Fox as much, just feedback to know. I wish i never booked the rental through Fox, the money i saved was absolutely not worth it for the headache.
Cons: All good!
Pros: Quick and easy
Cons: I would like to inspect the car with agent.
Pros: Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pick up and drop off very smooth.
Cons: The seats were not especially clean and the smell of marijuana was lingering
Pros: yes, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Cons: The car rental had bad smell (should have ask for non-smoking) but otherwise it was very clean.
Pros: this was absolutely the best car rental experience I've had. pick up was easy, the garage staff was very accommodating, the vehicle was great, the gas mileage was great, and drop off was great, super easy.
Cons: in the rental office itself, the agent was going through the paperwork electronically very quickly and I needed to ask her to slow down and explain to me what I was signing;
Pros: Fast in and out
Pros: The price
Cons: the door handle fell off on the RR door the night BEFORE I returned the car. Now they want to charge me $600 for a latent defect? Absurd
Cons: The rental car company said I will be charged for dropping off at a different location than pick up, but the terms of my original booking explicitly said that all fees are included up front.
Pros: The price was great and the drop-off was excellent, very fast and easy
Cons: The pick up, if you book on line than the pick up should be much faster since all the paper work and payment was done on line. Have at least two attendants at the desk instead of just one. When I arrived there was 2 guys in front of me and about 3 couples in line. The two guys started disputing over the payment and held up the line.
Other suppliers in San Diego scored
- 7.7/10 Avis car rentals in San Diego
- 7.6/10 Budget car rentals in San Diego
- 7.9/10 Dollar car rentals in San Diego
- 8.3/10 Enterprise car rentals in San Diego
- 7.0/10 Hertz car rentals in San Diego
- 9.3/10 National car rentals in San Diego
- 5.1/10 Payless car rentals in San Diego
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car rentals in San Diego
- 6.9/10 Airport Van car rentals in San Diego
- 8.9/10 Alamo car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Advantage car rentals in San Diego
- 6.8/10 Economy Rent a Car car rentals in San Diego
- 8.6/10 GREEN MOTION car rentals in San Diego
- 6.2/10 Pacific car rentals in San Diego
- 6.6/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car rentals in San Diego
- 6.2/10 Ace car rentals in San Diego
- 7.7/10 Sixt car rentals in San Diego
Where can I find Fox car rentals in San Diego?
Top tips for renting a car from Fox in San Diego
- 25% of our users found rental cars from Fox in San Diego for $30 or less
- Mini rental cars from Fox in San Diego are around 53% cheaper than other car types, on average